FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Was Going To Post This Earlier, But Forgot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/07/31...reut/index.html

Isn't it ironic that regardless of how some people end up in a certain place, they can never "do right" by the natives? Yet, when these self-same people have immigrants come to "their" country, they are welcomed with open arms and afforded (more often than not) more chances to advance themselves than "locals" get?

It's applicable to Canada in the very least, and this duality is disgusting. Before anyone starts screaming about economic imbalances and third-world countries, I'll simply say this: why can they not treat others in their country as they would expect to be treated themselves in another country?

If we went around and started turfing everyone that wasn't related to the party in power in blood or skintone, we'd be labelled Hitler's fan club members or Holocaust deniers. Yet when this happens, it's reported as trivial news and ignored?

No, I don't have any family in Zimbabwe. I just can't stand the apathy of the world some days.

/end rant
What do you expect of a man who spent relief and aid money given to him for his people and then uses it to support and bolster his nuclear arms supply/program!!

I think it was 17 Million dollars, recently if I recall!!

Mugabe is a terrorist whether people recognize it or not...it's people like him we really need to be aware of!
The man is labelled a terrorist because he believes in national purity. The natives of Zimbabwe are black. It is a Black country. Therefore it must be run and sustained by people of the Black race. If that doesn't work, the economy will collapse, and the people will be forced to accept the fact that without whites there to help, they can't survive.. but let the people suffer thru that... for purity's sake... fuktard

If you have a nation that is exclusively native-sufficient without need for outside help, then keeping it that way is a good thing. If you have a country where those outsiders are the largest part of the fabric that supports the gov't, then telling them to fack off mightn't be the best idea
My Former Co-worker Irene and her family came to canada 7 years ago from Zim, and she said it's like night and day when your out of the country of Zim. She was a white farmer that was there and I get the occational comments from her about a ltr of gas there costing near $20 canadian, or how there is no such things as ketchup there anymore since they will not allow it into Zim, or how they run out of simple things there like tooth paste.

She still has family there and is concerned about them still.