FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: More Mud Then Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so i'm pissed.

My Car one week, one day old...coming home from edmonton on my favorite (bwhahhha) highway 28....this friggin pick up passes me going the opposite direction with i swear its weight in mud plus more on it. I'm positive that it's the mud holding it together, anyhow it passes me and I hear a high pitched "snap", i look....dam..a chip the size of a quarter in the middle of my windshield....OH MY F**KING GOD...my other car i've had for 3 years, and i've never gotten a ding in the windshield...but noooooooooooooo buy a brand new one and get one a week later...

You know, cops pull us over for having windshield washer sprayer lights, or underglow, or even windows too dark, but i have yet to see a cop pull anyone over that has all this mud and junk falling off, and bouncing off the cars behind them.

Friggin yahoo's that are too cheap to pay for a carwash, have yer fat wives piss on it then...

Wow.... And I though it was bad when I lost my window to a peice of pipe off the ass end of a pickup....

Ow well. Get it fixed and move on cause other then that there is nothing you can do.
Mason,Jul 31 2005, 07:58 PM Wrote:Ow well. Get it fixed and move on cause other then that there is nothing you can do.
[right][snapback]126620[/snapback][/right]

Yeh it's a fuking bummer...but you really cant do s**t...my buddy had the same thing happen, except it was a lawnmower that flew off the truck and hit his window/hood...and the guy took off and left the mower...

I STILL HAVE THAT LAWNMOWER!!! WORKS GREAT... :lol:

Seriously, sorry to hear man!
microbunny,Jul 31 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:
Mason,Jul 31 2005, 07:58 PM Wrote:Ow well. Get it fixed and move on cause other then that there is nothing you can do.

Yeh it's a fuking bummer...but you really cant do s**t...my buddy had the same thing happen, except it was a lawnmower that flew off the truck and hit his window/hood...and the guy took off and left the mower...

[right][snapback]126621[/snapback][/right]

nah, it's cool, just wanted to vent, and i have so all is good...a LAWNMOWER???? HOLY CRAP, yer lucky your buddy wasnt' killed .....down with pick up trucks, boooooooooooooo hissssssssssssssssssssss........well dirty ones with lawnmowers in the back..
Slimsride,Jul 31 2005, 08:40 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Jul 31 2005, 06:03 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]126621[/snapback][/right]

nah, it's cool, just wanted to vent, and i have so all is good...a LAWNMOWER???? HOLY CRAP, yer lucky your buddy wasnt' killed .....down with pick up trucks, boooooooooooooo hissssssssssssssssssssss........well dirty ones with lawnmowers in the back..
[right][snapback]126625[/snapback][/right]

Yeh, it looked pretty bad but, he was totally fine...just angry as you could expect!
Yeh, it looked pretty bad but, he was totally fine...just angry as you could expect!

NO s**t!! HAHAH
Slimsride,Jul 31 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:Okay, so i'm pissed.

My Car one week, one day old...coming home from edmonton on my favorite (bwhahhha) highway 28....this friggin pick up passes me going the opposite direction with i swear its weight in mud plus more on it.  I'm positive that it's the mud holding it together, anyhow it passes me and I  hear a high pitched "snap", i look....dam..a chip the size of a quarter in the middle of my windshield....OH MY F**KING GOD...my other car i've had for 3 years, and i've never gotten a ding in the windshield...but noooooooooooooo buy a brand new one and get one a week later...

Friggin yahoo's that are too cheap to pay for a carwash, have yer fat wives piss on it then...
[right][snapback]126619[/snapback][/right]

Sucks about the window, pay cash and it'll hurt you less in the long run than making a claim on your insurance policy's comprehensive. Could have been worse though... Coulda been a G*D D*M* ladder, happened to me and let's just say I didn't roll away from it, even though the fuktard tried to :angry:

NefCanuck
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=11736

same thing happened to me a month ago but with a transport, holy hell thats the most angry i have ever been since buffalo beat out Toronto in the semifinals in 1999.
And my car was 2001, i couln't have imagined if it was brand new. :angry: .

I feel you pain, that sucks!

mine cost $287.50 for a new one

Reason No.48 on why I own a pick up.
Sorry to hear, buddy!
NefCanuck,Aug 1 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:
Slimsride,Jul 31 2005, 07:54 PM Wrote:Okay, so i'm pissed.

My Car one week, one day old...coming home from edmonton on my favorite (bwhahhha) highway 28....this friggin pick up passes me going the opposite direction with i swear its weight in mud plus more on it.  I'm positive that it's the mud holding it together, anyhow it passes me and I  hear a high pitched "snap", i look....dam..a chip the size of a quarter in the middle of my windshield....OH MY F**KING GOD...my other car i've had for 3 years, and i've never gotten a ding in the windshield...but noooooooooooooo buy a brand new one and get one a week later...

[right][snapback]126619[/snapback][/right]

Sucks about the window, pay cash and it'll hurt you less in the long run than making a claim on your insurance policy's comprehensive. Could have been worse though... Coulda been a G*D D*M* ladder, happened to me and let's just say I didn't roll away from it, even though the fuktard tried to :angry:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]126721[/snapback][/right]

A LADDER???? HOLY CRAP? don't these freaks know of a little thing called ROPE?? its good for tying things down, so they dont' fly out of the beds of thier trucks and slam into our cars...not to sound mean, and i know for a fact i'll get messages from some animal lover...but these folks that have dogs in the back of thier trucks, will think differently about tying things down if their beloved pooch goes for a flight into one of our cars...and ya know, serves 'em right...
Damn, and i thought i had it bad when garbage from one of those toronto-michigan haulers chipped my roof...