FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lowered Pics And Interior Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are some better pics after the car has been lowered with Eibach Sportlines/KYB GR-2 dampers. Vent visors and leatherette seat covers installed.

[Image: lowered1.jpg]

[Image: lowered2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2234.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2235.jpg]
The drop looks good....nice work. Do you have the orignal shock on the car? because if you don't I would tell you to change them because eibach spring don't like the stock shock...mine where gone in almost 3 weeks after I installed my sport line drop kit.
focusonthis_88,Jul 31 2005, 04:26 PM Wrote:The drop looks good....nice work.  Do you have the orignal shock on the car?  because if you don't I would tell you to change them because eibach spring don't like the stock shock...mine where gone in almost 3 weeks after I installed my sport line drop kit.
[right][snapback]126598[/snapback][/right]

thanks.. I installed KYB GR-2 dampers
pics no work for me :(

now they do..looks good, but not really a fan of your interior, sorry
I like the drop. Nice work!
I love the drop, but can't say I like the window visor things. To me they ruin the clean lines of the Focus, espcially above the midriff. The seat covers complement the interior nicely, though :)

Whatever floats your boat. ;)
drop looks awsome...pretty much perfect. Inside it ok, i just glad its not those stoopid canadain tire NOS, or "R" ones. The vent visors i dont dig, unless they are there for a purpose other than looks.
FociPhil,Aug 1 2005, 10:33 PM Wrote:drop looks awsome...pretty much perfect. Inside it ok, i just glad its not those stoopid canadain tire NOS, or "R" ones. The vent visors i dont dig, unless they are there for a purpose other than looks.
[right][snapback]126931[/snapback][/right]

both the vent visor and the seat covers have a purpose. As for the vent visors, they allow me to keep my windows open a bit in the parking lot so I can vent some hot air out without worring about the rain. The sear covers are there because I have a dog. It's the only way to keep the interior clean.