FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Trucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. It might just be me and the bad habbits while driving and the people I do those bad habbits with. But we were just out driving around smokin part of the afternoon yesterday and we noticed that all the new ford truck's look like Tonka Trucks....

Now for any one who does not know ( For what ever reason ) what a Tonka Truck is check on google..... But has anyone eles noticed this aswell.... :P
well the new 2005 f 150's are given the llok of being more bozed shaped and they do seem to have deep beds, mmm tonka tho. err kinda. neat idea at least.
Didn't ford model their new trucks as tonka trucks at auto shows?
OW Really.... LOL FORD = TONKA
Go smoke another poll pot head
Naaa. Im at work. Kinda hard to do that in an office... But trust me if I could... :lol:
Ats kick ass man. Id never drive it though lol
Before the new body style hit the market, they were showing the yellow "Tonka" version of the concept. Sort of like the hotwheels versions of other Fords I guess? The Tonka version was just a concept, I'm pretty sure.
meford4u,Jul 31 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:Go smoke another poll pot head
[right][snapback]126574[/snapback][/right]

Ok!
yeah. the tonka was just a concept to demonstrate the direction of the new ford trucks. i personally like it.