FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tint And Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright. So I decided to get tint and rims on my car. Pictures below.
20% all around, and I got Rial Technichrome rims.
Got the tint done at Absolute Tinting in Stoney Creek for $250 (life-time warranty, scratch-free) from my brother's friend, and I got the rims at Cheap Thrills in Milton for $660.

My cat with my car
[Image: cardexter01.JPG]

The Tint, without new rims
[Image: tint01.JPG]
[Image: tint02.JPG]
[Image: tint03.JPG]

New rims
[Image: tintrims01.JPG]
[Image: tintrims02.JPG]
[Image: tintrims03.JPG]
[Image: rims01.JPG]

The spoiler is coming this Tuesday
I want to drop my car in the future, cause it would look better! :)

Hope you like.
<3
I think the Stock Rims look Better. A Drop would have Made everything look sweet.
Chromey,Jul 30 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:I think the Stock Rims look Better. A Drop would have Made everything look sweet.
[right][snapback]126504[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, my boyfriend was saying that to me today when the rims were getting put on that it needs a serious drop. I agree with both of you. Most likely will be doing it in the future.
the tint is perfect in my opinion...very nice. The rims i like too, but would twice as good with a drop. STOCKERS = GHEY

Very nice Ashley, keep it up!!

EDIT: SHINE THOSE TIRES!!
I'm with Chromey on this one. Not a fan of the rims. Tint looks great, tho. Same as mine, 20% all round. I think that's the perfect level. Just be wary to turn on your interior light if you ever get stopped by a cop. They will complain about the darkness of it

Why did you put your FC.net sticker right in the middle of the window???
The car is coming together nicely. However, I hate to burst your bubble about Cheap Thrills.
They are called that because they sell seconds.
I found this out the hard way with my truck tires, and I have a friend who works for Continental who told me they buy almost all of the industries rejects.
That's why they are so cheap.
Hope you like the rims and the tint is nice and dark.
NICE!!

i like those rims...something totally different!!

tint looks great too!@
i need tires... rubberman should be less far away.
scoobasteve,Jul 30 2005, 07:42 PM Wrote:i need tires... rubberman should be less far away.
[right][snapback]126522[/snapback][/right]

He's really not all that far. Let me know when you wanna go and I'll come along for the drive
those are super sexy rims..specially with that colour
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 30 2005, 05:49 PM Wrote:Alright. So I decided to get tint and rims on my car. Pictures below.
20% all around, and I got Rial Technichrome rims.
Got the tint done at Absolute Tinting in Stoney Creek for $250 (life-time warranty, scratch-free) from my brother's friend, and I got the rims at Cheap Thrills in Milton for $660.

Hope you like.
<3
[right][snapback]126498[/snapback][/right]

I like the rims a lot, esp. the centrepiece in them. Are those 16" rims? The tint is a decent level that shouldn't get you in trouble with the police too.

I think a small drop (1") would do a lot for your car.

NefCanuck
meford... I had NO idea about that with Cheap Thrills. Appartantly they do extremely well and I've gotten good feedback by a few people, so that is why I chose them. Also, because they actually had Focus rims in... which I found extremely hard to find rims for Focus'. But thank you!

NefCanuck... Yes, they are 16" rims, because I didn't want to change the tires, since tires are so bloody expensive.

Raine... Where else am I suppose to put it?

Thanks for the compliments and opinions. I appreciate every single one of them. I will put pics up when I get the spoiler, and I'm really considering a drop... I noticed it a lot when the rims were getting put on. Thanks again, guys!
Love the new look...you need a drop and it's going to look even hotter!
I like the rims, nice tint. would look good with a drop :D
Not bad :) , But I think the OEM Euro Tails and Euro rear Bumper would make it look really cool with a drop.
I woulda put the sticker along the bottom of the window, so that it's in line with the body. Just looks kinda funny right up in the middle like that
Okay, thanks Raine!

Thanks for the compliments guys.
I think everyone on this planet has suggested a drop... so I just may have to go for it.

How would the car be in the winter if I got a drop?
The tint is nice. The rims... not so much. They're too busy, and the spokes look awfully "weak". But I'm a less-is-more man, myself.

Whatever makes you happy. :D
Tint looks great. Usually the drop comes before the rims. Oh well, now you know for next time.
For your next set of tires... Get something with a little less sidewall.

Those tires remind me of mud boggers.

[Image: corvette_mud_bogger_large.jpg]

Car is looking better though!
Pages: 1 2