FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Billy Talent Concert = Awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as the title says. The concert was awesome here in North Bay. :headbang:

I didn't see many people moshing at first, but there were a quite a few later on.

Although I don't think the concert organizers probably liked it when the band encouraged the crowd to put up their middle finger and say "dam Bush!" :ninja:

Sorry, no pics. But maybe NOS got some if he was there... I hope he brought his vid camera and got the whole thing. :rolleyes:

Actually dude, we didn't make it :(

Given the downward spiral of the Heritage Festival this year, we opted for the fireworks cruise. It very well might be the last one they'll have, considering they killed the air show this year. We got back to the dock around 10:30 and decided to just keep heading back to where we locked up the bikes by the hardware store and headed home.

My foot was killing me after walking around for 4 hours non-stop.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 30 2005, 09:41 AM Wrote:Actually dude, we didn't make it :(

Given the downward spiral of the Heritage Festival this year, we opted for the fireworks cruise. It very well might be the last one they'll have, considering they killed the air show this year. We got back to the dock around 10:30 and decided to just keep heading back to where we locked up the bikes by the hardware store and headed home.

My foot was killing me after walking around for 4 hours non-stop.
[right][snapback]126432[/snapback][/right]

:blink: :(

It's okay, I was there with Tristian. We found Darren and a few other buddies of ours from high school and made our way to the beer tent. :beer:

I dunno what the crowd would like about the band encouraging them to say "Fvck Bush!"... when I interviewed Ben Kowolowitz (lead singer of Billy Talent) last year, I asked him why they did that, and they said it was do to their opposition of America's involvement in global conflicts, but he didn't intend to spurn anti-Bush hatred in Canada... so much for that
Glad to hear their concert was good. I seen before, they certainly do rock, and even better, theyre from good ol Streetsville Ontario. I would definately see them play again