FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cubed.ca
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please welcome are second site sponsor Cubed.ca Some have allready ordered parts with Cubed for their Focus or other cars.

Since I got a part time job with Cubed I will be running most of the show for them on net and Jarrod being the new Sales Manager.

This is where I pick up all my other parts from.

We can seriosusly get in anything and I mean ANYTHING!!! Muscle, Focus, Honda, Nissan you name it. We can get in tools, truck parts, stereos, underglow etc. The list just keeps going. Just tell me or Jarrod what you need and we can check it out.

We just got are shop 2 car garage. So we can now do installs and mechanic work to any one local or if you swing by Regina one day.

All FC members get 10% discount.

Contact info: myself (ZX3TUNR) or Jarrod (FociS8nt)
Shop hours: 9am to 9pm Mon to Sat
Store # - 306-352-8233
Bout time this happens. 3

Congrats Jarrod on your promotion dude. :D
Yup Cubed.ca is awsome to deal with!!! i bought my VIS carbon fiber invader hood through Jarrod and he was the BEST, gave me a better deal than i could even get locally!! and even better deal than i could've gotten off eBay which is often hard!

Only complaint is i got business cards with the reciept, but no "steal me" stickers!! How am i gonna pimp cubed.ca with out stickers for my car??? :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah guess i better get some pics up to show off how sexy that hood is eh?
I got an extra one for you, Gord! :lol:

Let's see - Niteshade, the wonder tint everyone loves to hate - came from Cubed.

My LED domelight "bulb", nice and blue-ish - came from Cubed.

My new 1200W amp and amp wiring kit, which abuses Oscar's Pioneer sub like a crack addict abuses subsidized housing - came from Cubed.

My project set of headlights came from Jarrod - close enough!

As I keep ordering more toys in the fall - yup, I'll order from Cubed.

SWEET, i got installs, im coming to you boys down south.
Congrats Jarrod on promo.
Good for you and the site.
just a heads up, umm the cubed.ca site is rather primitive..and usually behind ...its an embarrasment that we are constantly trying to improve. Jay wil be helping with that. But just as Jay said we can get ANYTHING and if we cant find it, we will make it :P I am glad to help out anyone on the site if they have any questions. and everyone take note that most the ppl that have bought stuff through Cubed live in ontario lol so obviously our prices are good

but hit me up with anything.
Thats a shitty widebody kit on the car on the website. looks stock width to me.

"Aerogear Millennium Full Widebody Kit "

[Image: front.jpg]
ZOOM,Jul 31 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:Thats a shitty widebody kit on the car on the website. looks stock width to me.

"Aerogear Millennium Full Widebody Kit "

[Image: front.jpg]
[right][snapback]126582[/snapback][/right]
it comes with fender flares, but he didn't put them on..

i'd show a pic of what it's REALLY supposed to look like but he's the only one that has that kit.. (for a reason why too.. :rolleyes: )
well I figured it had flares. cause the rear bumper is WAY outta proportion with the rest of the kit and the front has a little tab that looks to be the start of a front flare.

Just pokin fun.
How about a price list for Everything Focus?
Find me a nice set of 18" rims for my 98 F150. Let me know what you have and we can talk. Shipping might be murderous however.

Can you get Prodrive parts for a Subaru? Its getting close to time for a Stage 3 kit.
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:Find me a nice set of 18" rims for my 98 F150.  Let me know what you have and we can talk.  Shipping might be murderous however.
[right][snapback]126741[/snapback][/right]

what a weird bolt pattern lol but I will see what i can find and get back to ya..what color is ur truck
Chromey,Aug 1 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:How about a price list for Everything Focus?
[right][snapback]126732[/snapback][/right]

i will see what i can do taht would be a big list though:P
FociS8nt,Aug 2 2005, 08:17 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 1 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:Find me a nice set of 18" rims for my 98 F150.  Let me know what you have and we can talk.  Shipping might be murderous however.

what a weird bolt pattern lol but I will see what i can find and get back to ya..what color is ur truck
[right][snapback]127002[/snapback][/right]

BLUE.

The kind abductors drive.
ANTHONYD,Aug 2 2005, 12:44 PM Wrote:
FociS8nt,Aug 2 2005, 08:17 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]127002[/snapback][/right]

BLUE.

The kind abductors drive.
[right][snapback]127008[/snapback][/right]

Exactly. Better keep a close eye on Jen.

Dark midnight blue. Don't want coloured rims.
pm'd