FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hello Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since that cooter guy beat me to it..

I figure I'd introduce myself since I've been lurking around here for a few weeks now.

My name is Todd, and I live in Niagara Falls, NY. So I'm up for dealing with the border if there is anything happening up there (going to miss the event next weekend unfortunately).
My fiancee lives in Scarborough until I import her to the US (yeah yeah yeah, i know, i should be going there :P ), so I'm in and around Toronto 2-3 weekends a month usually. Perhaps some weekend when there is something going on in the GTA, she'll let me off my leash and I can go hang out. Or I can try to drag her along, she has a focus too. (boy was she mad when i got a sedan and not a zx3).
hello :hi:

im also from Niagara Falls, but another country(the better Niagara Falls) lol j/k

Ps: do you know when John Daly is supposed to drive the golf ball across the Falls?
Hello! :hi:

am new to the boards as well , i just joined today really, i was looking on car domain an found a banner and well.. the rest is history.

So u got a sedan! same, tho i don't think folks like us with "the sedan's" aren't highly looked upon. but neh, i think they look better in my opinion, what year and model is urs ?
Tri_kento,Jul 29 2005, 07:45 PM Wrote:Hello! :hi:

am new to the boards as well , i just joined today really, i was looking on car domain an found a banner and well.. the rest is history.

So u got a sedan! same, tho i don't think folks like us with "the sedan's" aren't  highly looked upon. but neh, i think they look better in my opinion, what year and model is urs ?
[right][snapback]126326[/snapback][/right]

I'm already starting to like you..both of you! For what reason, you both drive sedans :) anyways, :hi: hope you guys enjoy our nutty little community, and i hope we can help you guys out in whatever way it's needed
hehe so i spos were going to make some sedan group eh? out match the hatch backs! eh? we should get like jackets and hats and labeled underwear and all that stuff.
Tri_kento,Jul 29 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:hehe so i spos were going to make some sedan group eh? out match the hatch backs! eh? we should get like jackets and hats and labeled underwear and all that stuff.
[right][snapback]126339[/snapback][/right]

sedan group, it's already done, were the sedan faction :P
everything else will come in time, and has come up
Dont join the sedan faction...I got out when I could and I still have night terrors!
:hi:

Don't get offended by the occasional anti-american banter on here. We mean you no harm
American+Sask.+Sedan= can lead to no good.

Give up the girlfriend, she's obviously got the tastes in this relationship with a ZX3.

Oh, and welcome to utopia.
torradan,Jul 29 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:Since that cooter guy beat me to it..

I figure I'd introduce myself since I've been lurking around here for a few weeks now.

My name is Todd, and I live in Niagara Falls, NY.  So I'm up for dealing with the border if there is anything happening up there (going to miss the event next weekend unfortunately). 
My fiancee lives in Scarborough until I import her to the US (yeah yeah yeah, i know, i should be going there  :P  ), so I'm in and around Toronto 2-3 weekends a month usually.  Perhaps some weekend when there is something going on in the GTA, she'll let me off my leash and I can go hang out.  Or I can try to drag her along, she has a focus too.  (boy was she mad when i got a sedan and not a zx3).
[right][snapback]126320[/snapback][/right]

Welcome and hey give the sedan its props man, the ultimate stealth rocket if done up right :D

"Let you off your leash" damn is *that* familar to me :ph34r:

'NefCanuck
meford4u,Jul 29 2005, 11:31 PM Wrote:American+Sask.+Sedan= can lead to no good.

Give up the girlfriend, she's obviously got the tastes in this relationship with a ZX3.

Oh, and welcome to utopia.
[right][snapback]126365[/snapback][/right]

LOL!!!
smith21,Jul 29 2005, 09:42 PM Wrote:sedan group, it's already done, were the sedan faction :P
everything else will come in time, and has come up
[right][snapback]126340[/snapback][/right]

Sedans!!!! :fluffy: You need to :bowdown: to the Zx3!!!! LOL.....

Just j/k!! We love the sedans!
Pfft hatches, they're always looking for easier ways to fit more in their rear :1gayfight2:

Welcome to Focus Canada, we're by and large nice to people from all over, until we start drinking.

:D :ph34r:

I founded the Sedan Faction as an afterthought, and it became a cult. Why mess with success!

Oh and Micro has night terrors about Sesame Street, don't mind him. :lol:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Well I was looking at the 3 & 5... but I see a lot of them around...and a sedan is a nice way to build a sleeper.. unless they really look at the car, they'd think I was hauling around nothing more than groceries.

Sedan Faction eh? Sounds like our little get together a couple of weeks ago.. 4 black sedans, one white hatch.
[Image: focus-buffalo-3.jpg]

I laugh at the anti-American stuff anyways, no harm done :) 99% of the time I share the sentiment.

And as an afterthought.. I've read around that some of you like to ditch your DRLs.. anyone happen to have the relay for a 2005 hanging around anywhere (I think from location R12)? Supposedly all I need to do it pop that baby in, and I'm all set. No extra wiring necessary. I could be wrong though. I've been actually looking to *make* them work (I get a nice insurance discount if I have them on the vehicle). Be glad to take one off your hands. If not I'll stop in at Shanahan or Donway (Donway really ticked me off last year though, but thats another story) when I'm up that way, and see what they can do.
the white hatch is hot...

the sedans....meh. I have a sedan and a ZX3, and i would take me ZX3 hands down over the sedan. I would rather have a wagon than the sedan, Wagons are HOT!!

Welcome to the board, in terms of Focus meets, Toronto is where you wanna be for those.
i just don't really like the hatch backs, they seem to be like mini, mini vans. not that you guys can't like em!.

i just personally don't like the look. tho i would more then likely change my tune if i was given one ! :P

But for now am still with the fraction. haha *paddled* "thank you sir may i have another ?!"

i know am f**ked in the head.
Yeah, out of all the cars in that picture... loving the white hatch!!! :D

:hi: ... Welcome! Enjoy it here. I'm a hatch lover myself!
Tri_kento,Jul 30 2005, 06:41 PM Wrote:i
i know am f**ked in the head.
[right][snapback]126476[/snapback][/right]

fuktard?????
torradan,Jul 30 2005, 10:08 AM Wrote:If not I'll stop in at Shanahan...
[right][snapback]126441[/snapback][/right]

If you do, go into Service, talk to the tech named John Borg, tell him you're a friend of Al, with the black zx3, they should give you one for free. :) SHOULD
Raine,Jul 30 2005, 09:01 PM Wrote:If you do, go into Service, talk to the tech named John Borg, tell him you're a friend of Al, with the black zx3, they should give you one for free. :) SHOULD
[right][snapback]126524[/snapback][/right]

DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU EVEN KNOW AL...NO GOOD WILL COME TO YOU...
Pages: 1 2