FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Want One...!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is one of these in Edmonton with full factory warranty. I have to go check it out, these vans are so cool! ;)

Toyota

i saw one at a hyundai here in saskatoon, i like me, but they look like toasters
I saw a scion in toronto last week.. it looks so much better in real life.. .the car would ridiculous if it were a full size car, but being so small, it's a pimp little ride... especially when done up properly.
My one teammate on 5ive19 customs was the first XB in ontario.

he was in the darknights booth this year. Sick little box.
I want a Scion coupe
No thanks. Every dumb ass punk kid in Florida owns one.

I no likey
LOFOCI WAGON,Jul 29 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:...these vans are so cool! ;) 
[right][snapback]126220[/snapback][/right]

The Scion xB is not a van.. it's the same size as our cars...
I don't like it either.
I saw a sik XB in New York it was two-tone orangey-red with clear lens tails, and what sounded like a massive stereo, and musta been on 20's....HUGE RIMS!!

I really thought it was sweet!@
I'd buy one for sure if it came with a bigger engine.. .

I think its a 1.5...

haha drop in the camry 3.0 v6 and youve got yourself a deal.
I was going to buy one b4 the fucus...but took so long to come out...(and then I moved up here!!!!!!!!so no scion)....I'll buy me one..! love them..!!!!!!!
Raine,Jul 29 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote:
LOFOCI WAGON,Jul 29 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:...these vans are so cool! ;) 
[right][snapback]126220[/snapback][/right]

The Scion xB is not a van.. it's the same size as our cars...
[right][snapback]126262[/snapback][/right]

The xB is a van bro. its a box with wheels. It might not be as LONG as one, but the back room is retarded.
It's a suV...sport-ultility-van
scoobasteve,Jul 29 2005, 06:29 PM Wrote:I'd buy one for sure if it came with a bigger engine.. .

I think its a 1.5... 

haha drop in the camry 3.0 v6 and youve got yourself a deal.
[right][snapback]126306[/snapback][/right]

Drop the Camry V6 in there and it'll nose dive better than a druggie looking for a line of cocaine :P

Not my choice in wheels, but hey somebody likes it right?

NefCanuck
I didn't like the Elemement. Why would this scion be any better? Meh, just not for me I guess. I'd rather pimp out a wagon.
i saw a black Element the other day, slammed with some huge black.chrome lip wheels and it looked uber hot...

You can make the xB look slick...
[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: 004.jpg]
[Image: E_XB.jpg]
[Image: E_XB_2.jpg]

im a big fan of the xA...
[Image: xA4.jpg]
[Image: IST_10.jpg]
[Image: IST_8.jpg]
[Image: 01.jpg]
why cant the xA/xB have the celica gt-s motor instead
Holy rice in the bow bat man!

am not really for the rice rockets, and from what car and driver told me, Scion's are mainly just the low end cars that got no where to go,
I saw one up-close back in April for the first time, when I was down in Reno. They're just another 5 minutes of fame for another car company, another Saturn for imports, really.

I wasn't that impressed.