FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saskatchewan G2g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, does the weekend of the 5th and 6th work for everyone. we can either have it on the 5th or 6th. it should should happen on this weekend.

We have can have some sort of install day/ BBQ on one of those days.
i think the 7th is better, but if i had to choose one it would be the 6th, im good after 6pm, so ill come for the BBQ part, and if there is time then, an install or 2
i like the idea on the 7th.

how many people will actually be coming out. I'm starting a list.

1. Focusguy7478

FocusGuy7476,Jul 29 2005, 07:25 PM Wrote:i like the idea on the 7th.

1. Focusguy7478
2. FociPhil
[right][snapback]126251[/snapback][/right]
FociPhil,Jul 29 2005, 03:52 PM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Jul 29 2005, 07:25 PM Wrote:i like the idea on the 7th.

1. Focusguy7478
2. FociPhil
3.SVTZX503
[right][snapback]126251[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]126296[/snapback][/right]

Of course I'll be there.
:lol: haha i think thats a given
I would be down for the trip but I got a car show the following weekend. Got to start preparing.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 30 2005, 07:15 PM Wrote:I would be down for the trip but I got a car show the following weekend. Got to start preparing.
[right][snapback]126480[/snapback][/right]

i'm coming to show the weekend after.
wow a g2g mmm . sounds like fun but am so new and i still don't know many of u chaps, maby some other time when i got my ride fixed up, then i can show u guys the before and after of my focus.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 30 2005, 01:15 PM Wrote:I would be down for the trip but I got a car show the following weekend. Got to start preparing.
[right][snapback]126480[/snapback][/right]

We made it down for the BBQ last year in Regina. If you guys don't come down I'm just going to have to beat you. :twak:
And you know I could.
I'm planning on coming to the show next weekend in Regina too. I haven't had a chance to do anything to my car.
I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it since my car looks like this right now

[Image: crash1.jpg]

Here's a thread where more pictures are at

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=12303
who cares what it looks like, you can still come.

My car looks just as bad and i never got in an accident.
FociPhil,Aug 4 2005, 01:02 PM Wrote:who cares what it looks like, you can still come.

My car looks just as bad and i never got in an accident.
[right][snapback]128056[/snapback][/right]
LOL my door doesn't even seal right, and u want me to drive to saskatoon?? u a crazy boy.
muffin...hitch a ride then!
FociPhil,Aug 4 2005, 01:26 PM Wrote:muffin...hitch a ride then!
[right][snapback]128087[/snapback][/right]
Well yah maybe if someone else from regina goes, or maybe if I can get a car from bennet while I get mine fixed :D maybe an 05 mustang GT hehe.
Phantom,Aug 4 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Aug 4 2005, 01:26 PM Wrote:muffin...hitch a ride then!
[right][snapback]128087[/snapback][/right]
Well yah maybe if someone else from regina goes, or maybe if I can get a car from bennet while I get mine fixed :D maybe an 05 mustang GT hehe.
[right][snapback]128088[/snapback][/right]

Remember you were the one asking to have a G2G and now you can't come. I sure one of the Regina boys will gie you a ride.
That is if the come to the G2G, if they don't, I'm not sure what I will do the next time I see them. Put it to you this way they have been warned. :ph34r:
GOD DAMN KIDS...I got called to work at the co-op gas station now some kid and his brother both decied they would quit last second and leave us stranded...bah so mad!@!!!I will still see what i can do though
FociS8nt,Aug 5 2005, 12:53 AM Wrote:GOD DAMN KIDS...I got called to work at the co-op gas station now some kid and his brother both decied they would quit last second and leave us stranded...bah so mad!@!!!I will still see what i can do though
[right][snapback]128329[/snapback][/right]

That sucks. I was looking forward to seeing your new ride. Just tell them you have plans and they can't be changed.
FociS8nt,Aug 5 2005, 06:53 AM Wrote:GOD DAMN KIDS...I got called to work at the co-op gas station now some kid and his brother both decied they would quit last second and leave us stranded...bah so mad!@!!!I will still see what i can do though
[right][snapback]128329[/snapback][/right]

im in the same boat. one of my employees quit on me, i have to cover sunday 2-5, im gonna try to get out of it... unless i show up until 2, and maybe come back at 5 haha
I should be around but not 100% sure yet. I've got so much crap going on this month it's insane. I gotta have my ENTIRE basement painted before next week cause the carpet is going in and I haven't even 'for sure' picked the color yet. Way behind since getting back from my holiday. I'll try to make it out, any times set and all that yet? Sunday?
Pages: 1 2