FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vancouver Dyno Day! Aug 6th!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are hosting a dyno day at Kinetic Motorsports in Langley on Aug 6th!
so far there are people coming from as far as south as Portland and as far west as Red Deer Alberta and as far north as Prince George!
even if you have no need to get on the dyno, it will also be a general focus meet! there will also be a couple of Contour guys and hopefully a few Cougar guys coming out aswell!

there will be:
raffle prizes
giveaways
free pop, hotdogs, burgers and chips
highest ZX3 and SVT HP awards/prizes
the best Diablo tuner in the NW will hopefully be able to make it out incase anyone needs any tuning or wants to see the surprize he is bringing with him!

please sign-up at Focusbc.net and add yourself to the list of people coming in this thread: http://www.zx3tuning.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=123
we expect upwards of 20-30+ people and some very quick boosted focus' and the SVT contour V6 powered focus might even come out for the day!

here is the current list of people coming as of this day:

24 cars now!

1. Mitch {dyno}
2. Justin {dyno}
3. Chris {dyno}
4. Aaron {dyno}
5. Mutnat
6. ZX3Blake
7. WebXtremes {dyno?}
8. cosworth {dyno?}
9. CharlesWA {dyno likely}
10. j2theIZZO
11. FociBC {dyno}
12. theMeasure {dyno likely}
13. Dryko {dyno}
14. Jeff @ Bishopsales {dyno}
15. Timmy @ Bishopsales {dyno}
16. 99dot {dyno}
17. Kelowna_focus
18. rmicona {dyno if allowed, guest of theMeasure}
19. Rikozx3
20. TMB ZX5
21. RobsonZTS
22. NVFOCUS
23. dodgethis1081
24. Domenic SPI2000foci dyno

please sign up, this will probably be the biggest focus event in the NW all year!

oh, i'll also be bringing out my 88 930 turbo which will hopefully put down 400 with the new upgrades!

Tim Brown owner of Brown Bros. Ford in Vancouver BC will be coming out and bringing a surprize or 2 with him, a little hint, there were only 350 for them made and they only came in orange!

My Diablo tuner Wayne Johnson, also from Brown Bros will probably be bringing out one of the fastest 03's in Canada and maybe the Browns project 05!

the prizes from myself will be:
1 front upper and lower Euro grill
1 ST170 upper grill
1 FC/OBX SS race header amd hardwire o2 cheater
1 BBK 00-02 TB
and perhaps a few surprizes

once again, there will be FREE burgers w. cond, chips, hotdogs and pop(coke, 7up, rootbeer)
Lots of foci on the rollers that day!!

NOW THAT IS A MEET!! dang, wish i had more notice, could have made a road trip!
the un-offical count is upto over 30 now!
Flofocus,Jul 29 2005, 06:41 AM Wrote:Lots of foci on the  rollers that day!!
[right][snapback]126176[/snapback][/right]
Inlcuding multiple forced induced focuses! Though I know it is only going to lead me to wanting more. :huh:
yup
2 powerworks zx3s
1 JRSC zx3
1 FS/VF zx3
2 prochrager zx3s
1 vortech zx3
1 A/C turbo zx3
1 precision zx3
1custom turbo zx3
1 jrsc SVT
1 toms turbo sedan i believe
perhaps more that i do not know of!
hehe sounds awesome guys... maybe we can shake the earth that day between the two dyno's!! :P

Good luck on the day, hope the weather is favorable ;)

Carey
they are saying nothing but blue skys and high 20s! :D