FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crazy Burn-out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WATCH HIS LAST BURNOUT.

[Image: 25A164E2-2C5D-4E48-AB51-9B03EEBAD3FA.jpg]Click here to see Video
Fack i love street fire :lol: I spent hours on there last night lol

Wicked burnout though holy crap :blink:

this is nice to http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...412910&kw=5&p=0
haha, oh my lord... that was awesome. Hard to watch, but nice... can you believe those marks on the road? Amazing. I like Eagle Talons, my best friend has one.
Just call Bob ( Rubberman ) for some new tires man :lol: :lol: :lol:
He'll sort you out - nice burn-out though I must admit :o
Dear god that last burnout was INSANE! :blink:

I'm betting new tires and a clutch are on his shopping list, not to mention some deoderizer for that burned rubber stench :rofl:

NefCanuck
hmm he must have done something to the car to convert it to RWD... maybe just remove the front drivetrain? is that possible?!?
For fack sakes, is there any real point in posting EVERY single video from streetfire on this board? I am sure 90% of you are all internet savy enough to filter through the other videos on the website....

this is the third video from the SAME page in less than 12 hours...
ZOOM,Jul 29 2005, 05:21 PM Wrote:For fack sakes, is there any real point in posting EVERY single video from streetfire on this board? I am sure 90% of you are all internet savy enough to filter through the other videos on the website....

this is the third video from the SAME page in less than 12 hours...
[right][snapback]126219[/snapback][/right]

looks like someone had an extra bowl of bitchflakes this morning :)

:lol:
nass,Jul 29 2005, 01:46 PM Wrote:looks like someone had an extra bowl of bitchflakes this morning :)
:lol:
[right][snapback]126243[/snapback][/right]

I love n00bs with attitude :twak: Respect, boy. Learn it. :P :lol:

Cool burnout. Love the marks on the road

Where did that punk bitch come from? Learn you place on this board. Talking s**t to people you don't know isn't the best way to get a warm welcome from this crowd.
ZOOM,Jul 30 2005, 03:33 AM Wrote:Where did that punk bitch come from? Learn you place on this board. Talking s**t to people you don't know isn't the best way to get a warm welcome from this crowd.
[right][snapback]126367[/snapback][/right]

and being on this board a long time and doing the same is accepted on this board? sounds like you have issues then. I wasn't being serious as per my smiley face at the end, wait 2 smilies.... lets just have fun on this site and stop the useless fighting!

P.S. try to cut down to like a bowl every other day, it's harming your social skills***

*** I AM JOKING WHEN I SAID THAT LAST COMMENT
ZOOM,Jul 30 2005, 03:33 AM Wrote:Where did that punk bitch come from? Learn you place on this board. Talking s**t to people you don't know isn't the best way to get a warm welcome from this crowd.

I agree with Tony.
nass,Jul 30 2005, 01:26 PM Wrote:

and being on this board a long time and doing the same is accepted on this board? sounds like you have issues then. I wasn't being serious as per my smiley face at the end, wait 2 smilies.... lets just have fun on this site and stop the useless fighting!

P.S. try to cut down to like a bowl every other day, it's harming your social skills***

[right][snapback]126427[/snapback][/right]

Doing the same to someone I have known on this board for 3 years is a lot different than some noob coming on here with 75 posts telling people they eat "bitchflakes"

1. It wasn't a bitch comment, if you did look at the other threads, there are three differnet ones all linking to the same site. The comment is more than valid.

2. you're a noob here. Have we met? I like to see people at least once before they talk smack to me.

3. issues with what? Only issue here is a smack talkin noob.

~fin
ZOOM,Jul 30 2005, 12:34 PM Wrote:
nass,Jul 30 2005, 01:26 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]126427[/snapback][/right]

Doing the same to someone I have known on this board for 3 years is a lot different than some noob coming on here with 75 posts telling people they eat "bitchflakes"

1. It wasn't a bitch comment, if you did look at the other threads, there are three differnet ones all linking to the same site. The comment is more than valid.

2. you're a noob here. Have we met? I like to see people at least once before they talk smack to me.

3. issues with what? Only issue here is a smack talkin noob.

~fin
[right][snapback]126475[/snapback][/right]

I think nass just got served!
HAHA, the was a cool burn out. tho i think my granpa's old's 98 might have to try that. hehe.

(u guys sure get angry, but i can see where ur comeing from) if ur friends it's ok to tell each other to dam off, because u know it's a joke. but man if ur just new to the board "like me!" u keep quite and polite i think untill u've found ur place....