FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ferrari's Street Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
holy jesus, you see how that thing just picks up and go's!!

was there like 4 ferraris playing around in traffic there? Id love to have them blow by me in traffic like that !
Wow! That was an awesome video. See all the Focus' that were passed!
Very nice video though!
Is it me or does that really look like a video game? I know it's not, nor have I ever seen graphics that good, but I mean just the way you have 4 Ferraris speeding thru tunnels and whatnot...

02ztsian

It's funny but I found that same site from a link on another message board and its awesome! I literally spent an entire day watching clips. My favorites were the guys blowing their intakes off on the dyno and the crazy ass fool drifting his BMW on a public highway against oncoming traffic!
Raine,Jul 29 2005, 05:12 AM Wrote:Is it me or does that really look like a video game? I know it's not, nor have I ever seen graphics that good, but I mean just the way you have 4 Ferraris speeding thru tunnels and whatnot...
[right][snapback]126147[/snapback][/right]

yeah i got that feeling too, like the orignal Need For Speeds, luxury super cars street racing
Very crazy stuff... I love Ferraris.
FociPhil,Jul 29 2005, 11:39 AM Wrote:
Raine,Jul 29 2005, 05:12 AM Wrote:Is it me or does that really look like a video game? I know it's not, nor have I ever seen graphics that good, but I mean just the way you have 4 Ferraris speeding thru tunnels and whatnot...
[right][snapback]126147[/snapback][/right]

yeah i got that feeling too, like the orignal Need For Speeds, luxury super cars street racing
[right][snapback]126199[/snapback][/right]

I'd have to agree with that. Maybe that can be my excuse next time I get caught speeding..."They video games made me do it! Don't blame me, blame them." :lol: