FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Any G2g's In Edmonton Coming Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Just curious if there any meets in the edmonton area scheduled in the near future..although, my car is brand new, with absolutely no mods as of yet..i would like to meet some people who have done some work so i can get an idea of whats out there..

let me know

Slim

WERD!!
there's one in saskatoon in a couple of weeks.
next best other than saskatoon, is calgary, there seem to be alot of owners there.

Havent really heard of to many members from Edmonton...
Im also interested in meeting some new people in edmonton, im new to the city and new to the focus seen, i'd be interested in meeting up to see what else is out there.
05zx5,Jul 29 2005, 12:20 AM Wrote:Im also interested in meeting some new people in edmonton, im new to the city and new to the focus seen, i'd be interested in meeting up to see what else is out there.
[right][snapback]126153[/snapback][/right]

What part of edmonton you from??? I go to the old Strathcona area (south side, near whyte ave) Every weekend.

I live in riverbend. im always out driving around whyte/jasper area on the weekends. we should meet up sometime
Calgary...hah drive to calgary we are at the track alot and stuff ha?
'nother edmontonian. live west end. work downtown.