FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone A Baller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
paintball that is....
just wondering if anyone plays, what they play with and what they play?
i can sense a murderous rage in some of you so i figure there must be a few players on this site.

I'm rolling an Special-Ops A5-A2, flatline barrel, tippy e-trig, double finger trigger, 2" offset with a Swatforce 40mm Reddot flow through stock with Warsensor remote and 2x 20oz CO2 tanks. also 2x Zeus G1 sidearms and full Cadpat Camo.
i'm big into woodsball, even though my A5 will keep up with many speedball markers, speed ball just doesn't interest me. the tactical side of woodsball is just so much more fun and requires far more skill at higher levels.

i'm toying around with getting one of these:
http://www.specopspaintball.com/index.asp?...ProdID=587&HS=1
I've been running a spyder xtra that now looks more like a bob long. I've got it set up for low pressure, All-American barrel, Centerflag hyperframe grip, 32 degrees drop forward, warpig on off asa, etc...

Love woodsball, but here, we have a few good areas like Sgt. Splatters and Area 51 so it's mainly indoor.
i had a similar marker up untill i sold it for my a5a2 just a few weeks ago.... Spyder Xtra, Empire reloader1, ACI 3000psi 68ci nitro tank, CP 16" PRO barrel, kingman Aintchop derilin bolt and a couple hand-me-down parts from a friend, expension chamber, upgraded RVA; i have no idea what brand they were.

there is woodsball around you somewhere, true woodsball is: bring your own air, your own rounds and play in any little forested area big enough with no permission. ;)

also, you should check out http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/
if you sign up you may find some organized FREE games not to far from you... a rather interesting place. you can even log your game stats and track your play. if you want to see some REAL forum noobs, check out the forums on there.... WOW :blink: :unsure: :huh:
I was considering upgrading to an Ion or something but considering I have to get new front and rear bumpers for the car, get it painted, and have parts to install... I'm dry
i didn't really like the Ion when i was playing around with my friends... for the little extra cash i'd get a 2k3 or 2k4 AutoCocker and get a much better marker.
the Ion was fun when it works but always seemed to have little issues that kept it from being a reliable marker.
Surprising, really.. Smart Parts makes some damned fine product... Would give my first born for a fully tricked out Vision Impuse...
Man ... I thought I was gonna see pics of black people in this thread... Or another funny Jay story.
Used to play speed ball and had an upped cocker for a while. Got out of the game a little while ago and sold most of my stuff and got a upped 98 from my buddy. I have played a few games since then, mostly woodsball.
the higher end markers from Smart Parts are killer markers, you just have to remember you are buying an entry level tourny gun in the Ion and the components will be nothing like the higher end guns...

don't get me wrong, when it worked it was an awsome marker...if you can deal with the little quirks which are manageable then go for it.
tdot-zx3,Jul 28 2005, 04: Wrote:Man ... I thought I was gonna see pics of black people in this thread... Or another funny Jay story.
[right][snapback]125925[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

you friggin called it!!!