FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Audiophile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you get into the CD Changer. One of the disks is rattling around in there...won't eject or play...I think it's in between slots or something. Anyone had this happen before?
I've heard of that happening to some guys... I think the answer then was take it back under warranty. If you're warranty is up, then crappy lol I don't know enough about audio to tell you how to conduct cd surgery :ph34r:
CD changer work isnt that hard. I mean worce come's to worce you break it and go get another... I mean its busted anyway right.... Whats the worce that could happen.

Just open it up. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW how to put it back together after.

I've taken mine apart twice. You need the tool or something similar to get the deck out then you'll need a torx t-8 screwdriver. Take off the top and everything is right there. Plain and simple. Eject all other disks first. You can't really get the jammed one out but all you have to do is get it back in one of the trays. The player will recognize it and you can eject it then. You don't have to put it all back together to plug the wires in and see how it works inside.
nice... good to know. Aslo, two pieces of properly bent hangers can replace the tools req'd to pull it out of the deck.
first of 5 head units died that way...same thing...