FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: "dragon" Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coming home from my VERY long trip back from NFLD... we stopped in Quebec at an Esso gas station with a Focus off to the side, with a pizza place in that plaza with their delivery cars being ALL Foci's that looked like...

Black focus ZX3(?), with dragon decals on both sides of the car, aftermarket rims, spoiler, different rear lights (but don't know what you call them), personalized license plate, and I think it was tinted too

This was about afternoonish on Monday July 25th... anyone on here?
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 27 2005, 12:29 AM Wrote:anyone on here?
[right][snapback]125636[/snapback][/right]

I hope not.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 27 2005, 12:29 AM Wrote:we stopped in Quebec at an Esso gas station with a Focus off to the side, with a pizza place in that plaza with their delivery cars being ALL Foci's that looked like...

Black focus ZT3(?), with dragon decals on both sides of the car, aftermarket rims, spoiler, different rear lights (but don't know what you call them), personalized license plate, and I think it was tinted too

The fashion police refuse to enter "la belle province" on account of the fact no-one there has any taste, especially as regards cars.

I submit for your approval:

[Image: whatfocus.jpg]
haha, well trust me, I didn't like the car one bit, but just wondering if it was someone on here. I thought the car was quite horrid, myself.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 27 2005, 08:05 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 27 2005, 12:29 AM Wrote:we stopped in Quebec at an Esso gas station with a Focus off to the side, with a pizza place in that plaza with their delivery cars being ALL Foci's that looked like...

Black focus ZT3(?), with dragon decals on both sides of the car, aftermarket rims, spoiler, different rear lights (but don't know what you call them), personalized license plate, and I think it was tinted too

The fashion police refuse to enter "la belle province" on account of the fact no-one there has any taste, especially as regards cars.

I submit for your approval:

[Image: whatfocus.jpg]
[right][snapback]125684[/snapback][/right]
hey wasn't that car from Ottawa? you don't know for sure that that car is from quebec,

or is that a "close enough". well blame it on the quebecers
crazikev,Jul 27 2005, 04:46 PM Wrote:hey wasn't that car from Ottawa?  you don't know for sure that that car is from quebec,

or is that a "close enough".  well blame it on the quebecers
[right][snapback]125828[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I do... it had a Quebec license plate
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 27 2005, 05:16 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Jul 27 2005, 04:46 PM Wrote:hey wasn't that car from Ottawa?  you don't know for sure that that car is from quebec,

[right][snapback]125846[/snapback][/right]
talking about the "tiger focus" in the picture^^^
crazikev,Jul 27 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 27 2005, 05:16 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Jul 27 2005, 04:46 PM Wrote:hey wasn't that car from Ottawa?   you don't know for sure that that car is from quebec,

[right][snapback]125846[/snapback][/right]
talking about the "tiger focus" in the picture^^^
[right][snapback]125895[/snapback][/right]

Sorry :blush:
OH MY GOD..

K, i'm originally from Montreal....and why does this car NOT SUPRISE ME....

He's get a set of nads, doing that to it..and being seen in it. It's amazing what the typical "french dude" thinks looks good. However, its not a honda, with a coffee can muffler racing at mach 1 down Highway 40......

looks like he got all those after market parts at Canadian Tire....from the discount bin...

GEEEEZZZZZ
Slimsride,Jul 29 2005, 02:52 AM Wrote:OH MY GOD..

K, i'm originally from Montreal....and why does this car NOT SUPRISE ME....

He's get a set of nads, doing that to it..and being seen in it.  It's amazing what the typical "french dude" thinks looks good.  However, its not a honda, with a coffee can muffler racing at mach 1 down Highway 40......

looks like he got all those after market parts at Canadian Tire....from the discount bin...

GEEEEZZZZZ
[right][snapback]126155[/snapback][/right]

lol, that post made me laugh!
come on guys, we don't all have crappy taste in quebec :angry:
and we don't have personalized license plate here in quebec, juste the plain old 3number/3letter :angry:
MasterFocus,Aug 3 2005, 11:47 PM Wrote:come on guys, we don't all have crappy taste in quebec  :angry:
and we don't have personalized license plate here in quebec, juste the plain old 3number/3letter  :angry:
[right][snapback]127761[/snapback][/right]

It's the guys with the CIVICS!!! "GINO GATINEAU"...Guys boost there Civic...every guy has a civic be more original...like a FOcus. :D
MasterFocus,Aug 3 2005, 11:47 PM Wrote:we don't have personalized license plate here in quebec, juste the plain old 3number/3letter  :angry:

thats what i was gonna say.. maybe you it was from ontario ;)
If you pay attention, close attention to the photo, you'll see I photoshopped it. Hardcore.

The tiger stripes and hood scoop are very real. The dog laughing, the RICE smiley, and the OWN3D license plate are not.
MasterFocus,Aug 3 2005, 11:47 PM Wrote:come on guys, we don't all have crappy taste in quebec  :angry:
and we don't have personalized license plate here in quebec, juste the plain old 3number/3letter  :angry:

Well it looked personalized
Speaking of Quebec licenseplates... in wasaga this weekend there was some guy with the licenseplate FAG1545.... i almost died. :lol:
Your kidding? Who the hell would drive around with that license plate? That's pretty good.
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 4 2005, 04:30 PM Wrote:Your kidding? Who the hell would drive around with that license plate? That's pretty good.
[right][snapback]128144[/snapback][/right]

Nope... thats the second FAG#### plate i've seen so far in ontario. :lol:
Well it is socially accepted now....er...um, yeah this is about the time where i shut up...

BWAHHAAHAHAHAHHA