FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Was Bored So I Bought This.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I would clean up the computer workspace.

Picked up a new NEC/Mitsubishi 17" LCD screen and new Logitech wireless mouse/keyboard. Pic are werid size becuase I just used the same ones from my gallery site.

[Image: 011.jpg]

[Image: 010.jpg]

[Image: 012.jpg]

[Image: 013.jpg]
traitor! going with mitsu, phh! :P lol, looks good jay, must be nice to have more money that you know what to do with
"I was bored, so I bought this"

Ye who wants for nothing
seriosly thats how most of my purchases or should i say all of them are.
smith21,Jul 26 2005, 10:37 PM Wrote:traitor! going with mitsu, phh! :P lol, looks good jay, must be nice to have more money that you know what to do with
[right][snapback]125597[/snapback][/right]

let me change that, must be nice to have more money than brains :P j/k jay
Wow

Jay Hilton

ha ha ha ha ha. Wish my life was so carefree.
It looks awesome!

01-yellow-ZX3

Sweet, but aren't graphics guys like you against LCD's?
some guys are. Im not sure why though.

I find my LCD better then my Veiw Sonic 19" flat screen crt monitor, so far.
I like my Mac monitors. Although my Dad has the same one you got, it's pretty nice.

Now mount it in your dash..... it will match the stupid doors.

:P
Figured you would have gone with something larger, like a Benq FP937s. Got one at the office... love it.
I was looking at the 19" but this 17" gets the exact same resolution and has better repsonse time then the 19s they had there. Plus I got this one for $299 witch I dont think is to bad.
ANTHONYD,Jul 27 2005, 07:59 AM Wrote:Now mount it in your dash..... it will match the stupid doors.
[right][snapback]125676[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: So true