FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Woah What A Rain Storm!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was driving to school today about 3:00pm and man it was raining hard, the sewers looked like water fountains shooting water up in the air!! and it looks like its 9pm. Im stuck in school right now cause its pouring way to hard to run to the car and the thunder is way to close to the school. Im on the Hamilton mountain area right now btw, I called home(lower Stoney Creek) to see how the weather was there and my sister said it thundering soooooooo bad. In 22 years I have never seen such a storm.
D-Dub,Jul 26 2005, 08: Wrote:I was driving to school today about 3:00pm and man it was raining hard, the sewers looked like water fountains shooting water up in the air!! and it looks like its 9pm. Im stuck in school right now cause its pouring way to hard to run to the car and the thunder is way to close to the school. Im on the Hamilton mountain area right now btw, I called home(lower Stoney Creek) to see how the weather was there and my sister said it thundering soooooooo bad. In 22 years I have never seen such a storm.
[right][snapback]125468[/snapback][/right]

do you need me to drive over to your school and bring you a new pair of hanes?
nass,Jul 26 2005, 04:37 PM Wrote:do you need me to drive over to your school and bring you a new pair of hanes?
[right][snapback]125469[/snapback][/right]

Superb ...ahahhahahaha :lol:
ha ha ha

its pretty dark out, do you think those halo projectors could cut it in the rain and dark?............ya better turn the halos on for better light! :ph34r:
D-Dub,Jul 26 2005, 05: Wrote:ha ha ha

its pretty dark out, do you think those halo projectors could cut it in the rain and dark?............ya better turn the halos on for better light! :ph34r:
[right][snapback]125495[/snapback][/right]

Ex-cell-ent--
:lol:

This thread rules!!!
[Image: UP1.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Jul 26 2005, 06:18 PM Wrote:[Image: UP1.jpg]
[right][snapback]125507[/snapback][/right]

Why do you have to keep making fun of Tony and his family like that Anthony?

Are you sure maybe its AnthonyD's great great great great great grand parents?
D-Dub,Jul 26 2005, 06: Wrote:Are you sure maybe its AnthonyD's great great great great great grand parents?
[right][snapback]125520[/snapback][/right]

...maybe him and tony are related...

:lol:

:blink:
I see some resemblance between Anthony and the person on the left....... :ph34r:
D-Dub,Jul 26 2005, 07: Wrote:I see some resemblance between Anthony and the person on the left....... :ph34r:
[right][snapback]125531[/snapback][/right]

Hmmmm......Are you thinkin what I'm thinkin?

PHOTOCHOP TIME!!! SOMEBODY..??
I'm on it!
ANTHONYD,Jul 26 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:I'm on it!
[right][snapback]125538[/snapback][/right]

Sweet deal...thanx Anthony!

D-Dub,Jul 26 2005, 05: Wrote:ha ha ha

[right][snapback]125495[/snapback][/right]

Heh, had to hit the lowbeams & fogs on the run home from work myself (So damn humid that when I got out of the car to drop off the office mail my glasses were like *instantly* fogged up) :ph34r:

NefCanuck