FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Thunder Tuning Car Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Natasha, I got a subscription form for you. I'm going to be there at 10am. We can leave Orlenas together if you want. I'm down the street from you I think (well thats where I see you all the time). Old 10th Line and St. Jospeh Blvd.

I'll PM you my cell #. :D
Saturdy! Funny...eh Flo!!! Who wrote that flyer??? :ph34r:
I was going to go down to import nites on saturday... but I guess I could come over to rockland and see what is going on...
ZX3guy2000,Aug 4 2005, 12:05 AM Wrote:I was going to go down to import nites on saturday... but I guess I could come over to rockland and see what is going on...
[right][snapback]127764[/snapback][/right]

You should, it's going to be awsome...I won't be there...but still awsome...lol :D
lol
ZX3guy2000,Aug 4 2005, 12:05 AM Wrote:I was going to go down to import nites on saturday... but I guess I could come over to rockland and see what is going on...
[right][snapback]127764[/snapback][/right]

Its free to register. If you want, you can meet up with Natasha and I in the morning and we can register together.

Have a big ol focus showin'! lol

from what I've been told there is suppose to be about 60 cars registered already

Both Classic and SC.
I saw that Mini at Stereo Plus last month, or was it just before the wedding :huh: It looks like a boatload of ass, especially when the subs extend out from the rear of the damn car!

The car sounds like ass because all the subs are sealed, and there's nothing for the bass to reverberate off of. I drove by with my little 10" pounding and got stares (and not nice ones either!). Otherwise, it's fairly loud I guess.
What time you meeting up and where???

Pages: 1 2