FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zoom At Dkn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw you coming out of the field onto mcowan going north I was going south and I gave you the wave. If you don't mind me asking, wahat happened to your car?.
think his car got attack by the carbon monster.
You can see pics of his car here

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=12073

I heard that his car got rear ended?? Great choice to head North on Mccowan since there were 3 road blocks going south
was that you in the car with the superleggera rims? (black focus?)

Yeah, my buddies (kris who drives the XB in the darknights booth) and Hutch, (who had the chevy in the 3m booth) told us how to get back to the hotel with minimal hassle from the cops

head north on macowan to 19th, then left to highway 404? then get off at 7.
Nope, i went to dkn with Toronto Protege along with my own car since the family's focus isn't really modded in any way. Kris used to be our westside rep at TOprotege..damn, that guy has so much connections :D...ZOOM, your car got damaged?? I heard in the other thread your car got some damage at the hotel
Spyder01,Jul 25 2005, 10:26 PM Wrote:Nope, i went to dkn with Toronto Protege along with my own car since the family's focus isn't really modded in any way.  Kris used to be our westside rep at TOprotege..damn, that guy has so much connections :D...ZOOM, your car got damaged??  I heard in the other thread your car got some damage at the hotel
[right][snapback]125209[/snapback][/right]

doubt it happened at the hotel, but it did get damaged, and i'm the one that told you that info :P
[quote=ZOOM,Jul 26 2005, 01:08 AM]
was that you in the car with the superleggera rims? (black focus?)

Yeah that was me. black ford racing wheels.
sexy rims....
ZOOM,Jul 26 2005, 11:51 PM Wrote:sexy rims....
[right][snapback]125546[/snapback][/right]

Are you going to tell us what happened to your car? Post pics of the damage? If not, your not a lot of fun to be around and make fun of anymore.
lol yea zoom, stop trying to avoid the question! how'd your car get damaged?? Hopfully you didn't get the damage backing up into one of those models!!