FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wedding Crashers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This movie is AMAZING...everyone should check it out :)

It makes you wonder if people really do this for a living...I mean...it must happen!!! hehehehe
:P
I saw it last week.

Very funny indeed!

Definately worth the money!

Prolly the funniest movie of the year!
It was alright... i never realized how big vince vaughan actually is.
scoobasteve,Jul 25 2005, 04:20 PM Wrote:It was alright... i never realized how big vince vaughan actually is.
[right][snapback]125064[/snapback][/right]

Same here...he never looked that big in all his other movies...kinda weird...
but didnt they say hes like 6'6" or something...
Yeah, something like that... so that must mean everyone in old school is pretty tall too. because from what i remember they were all around the same height.

haha. he was almost a foot taller than owen wilson.
that was a good movie, and aparantly, people crash weddings more than everyone things, kinda makes you worry doesn't it :P worth the money definately!
One of my buddies actually bartends at a hall. he's been trying to convince us to do that for months..
It was hilarious! We saw it last week too.
real funny....gets too long near the end though
I didnt really expect it to be a romantic comedy either :ph34r:
going to take the wife to it tonite>
scoobasteve,Jul 25 2005, 09:54 PM Wrote:One of my buddies actually bartends at a hall.  he's been trying to convince us to do that for months..
[right][snapback]125074[/snapback][/right]

Gimme a call if you ever want to... I used to do it every once and a while with my cousins because we knew a guy at a hall as well.
My favorite part was Will Farrel and Owen Wilson crashing a funeral. Will giving the hand signals was awesome. :lol:
I've crashed Stags before. Just meld in with the group and voila!
MOMMMMMMMMMMMMM, MEATLOAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf.....................................................FACCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR FOR SURE..Damn this movie was so facking funny!!!
tdot-zx3,Jul 26 2005, 05: Wrote:
scoobasteve,Jul 25 2005, 09:54 PM Wrote:One of my buddies actually bartends at a hall.  he's been trying to convince us to do that for months..
[right][snapback]125074[/snapback][/right]

Gimme a call if you ever want to... I used to do it every once and a while with my cousins because we knew a guy at a hall as well.
[right][snapback]125279[/snapback][/right]

ahaha, Will Do :D
Funny Movie!!
I got to see an advance screening at work and loved it, by far the funniest movie this year. When it did finally come out I got all my friends to see it and they loved it.

The island is a really good movie that recently came out.
Awesome movie.
Pages: 1 2