FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Stock Alloy Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I'm looking for some rims in decent shape for my '04 wagon. Rubber is not a necessity. I am open to pretty much anything except the stock steel rims. If necessary, I can trade the steel 14" rims and tires I am getting rid of if you are just parting the car out and still want wheels on it.

I am open to suggestions. Hoping to pay not more than $150 for the set.

I am in Ottawa and can pick up.

Thanks,
Scott
I have a set of the multispoke 15" wheels, however i am located in k-w area. they are also painted black with red lip but could likely have paint pressure washed off or be sand blasted. could also just be re painted silver. you could have those for 150$ if you wanted to pick em up.
GFXjamie,Mar 30 2010, 03:28 PM Wrote:I have a set of the multispoke 15" wheels, however i am located in k-w area. they are also painted black with red lip but could likely have paint pressure washed off or be sand blasted. could also just be re painted silver. you could have those for 150$ if you wanted to pick em up.
[right][snapback]304174[/snapback][/right]

There are some advertised in the Ottawa Kiiji list.
Scott, check Kijiji. I've been eyeing these, for $100...

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-au...QAdIdZ189727831
reldridge,Mar 30 2010, 10:33 PM Wrote:Scott, check Kijiji. I've been eyeing these, for $100...

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-au...QAdIdZ189727831
[right][snapback]304196[/snapback][/right]

Someone else beat me to it. I found some on Used Ottawa that I'm checking out Friday night. Thanks anyway.
I would of sold you my bare OEM ST wheels but I decided not to get 17" wheels yet.
Money is needed elsewhere (pads/rotors, taxes, etc..), so I simply ordered cheap rubber to last me a couple of years until I decide if I keep the car or start modding.
i have a set of standard 15" multispoke rims off of an 01 zx3 that i am parting out if still needed
yamin,Apr 21 2010, 07:01 PM Wrote:i have a set of standard 15" multispoke rims off of an 01 zx3 that i am parting out if still needed
[right][snapback]305587[/snapback][/right]

Thanks but I got some.