FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Adding Gauge Pillar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently added a triple gauge pillar to my SVt and and found a colour match paint that is pretty close to the original pilar colour at got at CTC. Code is CTC Part number 47-0063-0 or Ford colour CDSFM167 Dove Gray. It is a laquer so after it was dry I added a satin clear to it to take some of the shine away.
LAter Lads
:postpics:
Want pics I will Email them to you
why don't you just post them up for everyone to see?
what shade of grey is that? I need to paint my gauge pod for my zx5
hey steve... next time i see you i'll give you my can of vht ford light graphite gage paint apparently its reccomended by autometer. it matches perfectly. aside from the texture.
scoobasteve,Jul 26 2005, 11:56 AM Wrote:hey steve... next time i see you i'll give you my can of vht ford light graphite gage paint apparently its reccomended by autometer. it matches perfectly. aside from the texture.
[right][snapback]125376[/snapback][/right]

is that the light grey? I've seen people with dark grey interiors, but mine is the brighter grey.
its the lighter grey matches existing a-pillar
I got my paint for my '05 ST from CMax, which is affiliated with NAPA. (My local one is in Stoney Creek). They have all the paint codes for all the interior colours.

The stuff I got was called "Ford Light Flint", my ST has the charcoal interior but from shoulders up it's light grey (from what I heard, it's the same grey as everyone else).

Nonetheless, this stuff matches perfectly...
Light slate, light graphite same s**t