FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meh Thought I Would Try
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good luck
my thoughts exactly
Best of luck. Just a little high in price don't ya think? No honestly.
Jarrod, i still can't get over you wanting to get rid of such a nice car :(, but good luck i guess....if i had the cash, i would jump on it!
Hmmm... price is high Jarrod... last I checked the ZX3 Tuning V6 was only asking $15k...
This guy me and jarrod both know sold his 2000 saturn SC 2 for 33g just last week to some dude in Calgary. Then again this SC2 was crazy. It had BF Goodrich sponsorship, pearl white, stereo everything. Still 33G!!!!!! I think what Jarrod is asking for is reasonable.

Alot of ppl are way to much in a rush! When selling things. The one guy I in Saskatoon has been waiting 2 years to sell his 92 stock hatch for $6000. He ended up getting it. If you wait some one wll eventualy buy it.

LOL Who wants mine! 35G and its yours

Also note! The ZX3tuning focus is all back to stock except the engine.
That price is stoopid high.

I'd sell my car for 10g's. 13G's TOPS. Granted you have 40 000Km less than me, but I also have about 5-6G's invested unbder the hood that you dont. ;)

Just food for thought. Good luck with it. B)
Holy cow.

You better hope there is a kid out there with a rich father!

Good luck!
ANTHONYD,Jul 25 2005, 07:25 AM Wrote:Holy cow.

You better hope there is a kid out there with a rich father!

Good luck!
[right][snapback]124904[/snapback][/right]
when isn't there?

honestly... if he holds at 13K+... he'll probably get it eventually. it looks absolutely sick, and SOME kid with his dad will eventually snag it. and seeing as his car was my msn pic for a while... yeah... this car will go. key is to find TWO rich kids... and have 'em fight over it. of course... one of these rich kids could be imaginary ;)
yeah i realize the price is high for a focus, the dealerships here in town offered me 15gs as a trade in so i figured what the hell.....but like i said meh thought i would try :P
the prices on autotrader.ca are anywhere from $6000 to $18000 for focuses, there are even some foci SE that are on there for $13-14K(03-04)
Jarrod

part it out. sell all your aftermarket stuff for cash + stock pieces if needed and then sell the car for like 10-12k.

if you think you are getting 19k for that car your absolutely insane.

man, if I didnt already lock myself into a lease, I'd be interested. Hell, I lost my show car to an accident, I needed a new one
Bud, if you were offered 15Gs by a dealer... take it and run. The car is gorgeous, no arguing that. But you're appealing to all of maybe 50 people in Canada that have the wherewithall to buy it, and probably 49 aren't interested.

I know there's more in the States, but there's also a lot more modded Focuses in the States, too.
If the prospected buyer has done any homework..... They'll know there are a dozen cars out there better than the Focus.

Like I said before.... Let's hope he finds a Helen Kellar cash cow.
my question is, why did you START with such a high bid...would have more traffic and bids if you put a MUCH lower starting bid, and set some sort of reserve....

shoulda just given ME the $30USD it cost to list the car ;)