FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Am Ontario Bound T Minus 1 Days And Counting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well well well i guess i am ontario bound again friday, be there till sunday morning and i got some free time on saturday night so if anyone like paolo :D or anyone is not busy at all it be cool to go out and have a drink or something,god knows :) whoever is free i will be in brampton so if anyone is interested(probably nobody) LOL let me know on here first and i will give yah's the cell number ;)

I got paul comin to get me in brampton, and nefcanuck might be coming also. Anyone else wanna come out to???? let me know ;)

no problem, would also like to see some support from such as Microbunny, tdotzx3, ondafritz, anthonyd, wrcfocus, raine, etc...
paolo,Jul 24 2005, 08:15 PM Wrote:no problem, would also like to see some support from such as Microbunny, tdotzx3, ondafritz, anthonyd, wrcfocus, raine, etc...
[right][snapback]124808[/snapback][/right]

I might also bring a 6 pack of alpine and the first 6 who come get a free bottle to take home and savour b/c yah won't get it again unless yah come down this way :lol: Best beer know to man ;)
bump, read edited post up top