FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey K_os, Question For You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know yours is the one of the left of these three, but where would one pick up a convertible mini like the one in the middle? And more importantly, how much would something like that go for. It's quite possibly one of the coolest things I've ever seen

[Image: tmc_banner.jpg]
Oh dear god, you need help. I don't know if it's the jet lag or that crappy beer you drink, but tell your doctor of your quest for uber gay autos and get help.
meford4u,Jul 24 2005, 08:06 AM Wrote:Oh dear god, you need help.  I don't know if it's the jet lag or that crappy beer you drink, but tell your doctor of your quest for uber gay autos and get help.
[right][snapback]124691[/snapback][/right]

At least I drink crappy beer with the guys when I say I will instead of sitting around at home jerkin it
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

^_^ :twak:
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 02:08 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 24 2005, 08:06 AM Wrote:Oh dear god, you need help.  I don't know if it's the jet lag or that crappy beer you drink, but tell your doctor of your quest for uber gay autos and get help.
[right][snapback]124691[/snapback][/right]

At least I drink crappy beer with the guys when I say I will instead of sitting around at home jerkin it
[right][snapback]124698[/snapback][/right]

Better read up on what I said. I did say that I would TRY and make it.
I know, I was just so heartbroken about the fact that you didn't show that I lashed out. I'm sorry :P
Raine,Jul 23 2005, 11:37 PM Wrote:I know yours is the one of the left of these three, but where would one pick up a convertible mini like the one in the middle? And more importantly, how much would something like that go for. It's quite possibly one of the coolest things I've ever seen

[Image: tmc_banner.jpg]
[right][snapback]124664[/snapback][/right]

The convertible is a hard Mini to find especially true blue factory convertibles since they only made 1500 of them. The one in the middle belongs to my brother and it's not a factory original, the convertible has been appraised at 12g's but the selling price on them is around 15-20g's depending on the condition. To find one you can go to http://www.minimania.com they have a for sale section, also Vancouver Mini Club they have a for sale section as well.

Laterz :)

PS: This Mini Cabriolet just sold for 16,000.00US in Ohio.
[Image: ACF17DF.jpg]
That pricey huh? Well no wonder, it looks awesome. I guess I'll have to just keep my eyes open for one going a little cheaper (a crashed one or the like. Body work is easier than raising $15k). Thanks :)
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:That pricey huh? Well no wonder, it looks awesome. I guess I'll have to just keep my eyes open for one going a little cheaper (a crashed one or the like. Body work is easier than raising $15k). Thanks :)
[right][snapback]124778[/snapback][/right]

You really are a cheap fuktard. Congratulations!
meford4u,Jul 24 2005, 05:44 PM Wrote:
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:That pricey huh? Well no wonder, it looks awesome. I guess I'll have to just keep my eyes open for one going a little cheaper (a crashed one or the like. Body work is easier than raising $15k). Thanks :)

[right][snapback]124780[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:
microbunny,Jul 24 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]124787[/snapback][/right]

What are you laughing about buffer boy? Go claybar your car and stfu :P
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 10:17 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Jul 24 2005, 05:05 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]124787[/snapback][/right]

What are you laughing about buffer boy? Go claybar your car and stfu :P
[right][snapback]124792[/snapback][/right]

He's laughing at you! We are all laughing at you! We love to hear how your g/f wears the pants in your relationship and how much s**t you get in on a daily basis. So what did you do wrong to piss her off today? Try on her panties?
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 04:41 PM Wrote:That pricey huh? Well no wonder, it looks awesome. I guess I'll have to just keep my eyes open for one going a little cheaper (a crashed one or the like. Body work is easier than raising $15k). Thanks :)

There is a cheap way of going about it you can buy a late 70's Mini cheap then chop the roof off it, you would probably be able to get a good example of a convertible Mini on the road for under 10g's, or an even better idea how about buying a plane Mini shell chopping the roof and putting in a B18 then passing by Mefords and blowing the doors off his Focus. :lol:

Laterz :)
Oh, did we forget to mention IT'S NOT MY CAR!!!!

By the time he does that, I'll have a new present for my wife in the driveway that might just humble a few of you.

And it aint a friggin mini nor does it have four doors and the niteshit has been put to bed.
meford4u,Jul 24 2005, 05:21 PM Wrote:He's laughing at you!  We are all laughing at you!  We love to hear how your g/f wears the pants in your relationship and how much s**t you get in on a daily basis.  So what did you do wrong to piss her off today?  Try on her panties?
[right][snapback]124795[/snapback][/right]

I pissed her off enough Friday to last for a week, and by then I'll probably do something else to piss her off even more. :ph34r: