FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Racoon In The House!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 100_0413.jpg]

anybody got any ideas on how to get it out? i poked it with a broom and holy crap that thing is visous it almost took the end of it off. It looks cute but i bet it could take on my dog, the dog would eventually win but i dont want it to get hurt, i turned some music on in the back room, maybe it will get it out of there, considering it is trying to sleep ;)
spray hairspray on its nose... :lol:
Not a paint ball gun.... I got chased like a block and a half when I shot one of those with my paintball gun.... Must have shot him like 9 times before he stoped chacing me. :blink:

My best advise... Call a pro. That thing will eat your face
Poking at it, shooting it, etc won't do jack.....that will just piss it off.

I know they do LOVE cheesies, a friend had one that was a baby and kept it as a pet until it ran away. Basically this thing would do anything for cheezies.

Buy a big bag, leave a trail to the door and a big bag outside. Leave the house for a while sitting outside looking at the door....

Who knows it just may work....else you got a bag of cheezies to eat while your waiting for the pro to come and remove it :)
might want to check how it got in the house in the first place, otherwise, you'll lead it out, and it'll just come back in.

Best to call pest/animal control.. if playing with wild animals isn't your day job, don't take it up as a hobby.
IT WILL EAT YOUR FACE!!!!

[Image: raccoon.jpg]
darkpuppet,Jul 23 2005, 12:54 PM Wrote:might want to check how it got in the house in the first place, otherwise, you'll lead it out, and it'll just come back in. 

Best to call pest/animal control.. if playing with wild animals isn't your day job, don't take it up as a hobby.
[right][snapback]124624[/snapback][/right]

well it ran off somewhere, i guess it din't like the music, i guess the chilly peppers are good for something, cause thats what the radio was playing :lol: :lol:

as for how it got in, the door was open, and technically it wasn't it the acctual house, just a room on the back, sunroom sorta thing, it was after the dog food in there
I woulda taken my pellet rifle and put one right in it's head. and before any say that it woulda hurt it ohh yes it will. my rifle has been slightly modified now does well over 600fps from 5ft back u'd have one dead racoon. Other thing to worry about is rabbies if you got bit.
Phantom,Jul 23 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:I woulda taken my pellet rifle and put one right in it's head. and before any say that it woulda hurt it ohh yes it will. my rifle has been slightly modified now does well over 600fps from 5ft back u'd have one dead racoon. Other thing to worry about is rabbies if you got bit.
[right][snapback]124647[/snapback][/right]

Thier cute but damn mean animals if pissed off for sure, the poor fella looked scared in the picture :(
Who the hell are you assholes that would shoot it? Fack my paintball or airsoft markers, I'll shoot your asses with a 50 cal and see how you like it. Cruel motherfvckers. There are people who take care of these kinds of things for a living, and you're sitting there shooting at it? FFS, it's a wild animal looking for food and shelter. Not it's fault that your house is where it can find that because you're too careless to keep everything sealed up. At least crazikev took the right approach. Typical n00bs...
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 04:57 AM Wrote:Who the hell are you assholes that would shoot it? Fack my paintball or airsoft markers, I'll shoot your asses with a 50 cal and see how you like it. Cruel motherfvckers. There are people who take care of these kinds of things for a living, and you're sitting there shooting at it? FFS, it's a wild animal looking for food and shelter. Not it's fault that your house is where it can find that because you're too careless to keep everything sealed up. At least crazikev took the right approach. Typical n00bs...
[right][snapback]124671[/snapback][/right]

[Image: raccoon_raine.jpg]
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 12:57 AM Wrote:Who the hell are you assholes that would shoot it? Fack my paintball or airsoft markers, I'll shoot your asses with a 50 cal and see how you like it. Cruel motherfvckers. There are people who take care of these kinds of things for a living, and you're sitting there shooting at it? FFS, it's a wild animal looking for food and shelter. Not it's fault that your house is where it can find that because you're too careless to keep everything sealed up. At least crazikev took the right approach. Typical n00bs...

Quiet your ass down raine. Paintball wont hurt it it just wont come back for the fear of taking another shot. The one I shot never came back to my house.
It hurts the animal for a grand total of 5 min.
And if you actually read the reply above then you should see like 3 people told him to call a pro to have it removed.

Typical T00L
Weird...This happened to my parents like 2 weeks ago...
My dad got it out by spraying it with water...from a gardening hose...and then they put a rope around its neck...not to tight to strangle it...but just to tugg it out...and it came out fine ;)
Theres a reason we would need 2 people to clean out the racoon's cages at the zoo. :ph34r:

Funny heh, we'd go in with 300+ pound tigers by ourselves, but armed with pitchforks with the racoons. :lol: VERY viscious when pissed off.

Oh and...they wouldnt feel a paintball. Pain tolarence is pretty high. Ever run one over? Watch in your rear view, they get up and walk to the ditch to die. :huh: :lol:
Raine,Jul 24 2005, 12:57 AM Wrote:Who the hell are you assholes that would shoot it? Fack my paintball or airsoft markers, I'll shoot your asses with a 50 cal and see how you like it. Cruel motherfvckers. There are people who take care of these kinds of things for a living, and you're sitting there shooting at it? FFS, it's a wild animal looking for food and shelter. Not it's fault that your house is where it can find that because you're too careless to keep everything sealed up. At least crazikev took the right approach. Typical n00bs...

Well, in this instance where he's up there hiding and no kids are around, I'd wait for the MNR or pest control.

But the second that animal gets aggressive or goes near kids, I wouldn't think twice about using firearms or a Louisville slugger. :angry:
Hell with that. I shot it for the s**t of it... Out drinking with the paintball gun and the story goes from there.
Mason,Jul 25 2005, 01:42 PM Wrote:Hell with that. I shot it for the s**t of it... Out drinking with the paintball gun and the story goes from there.
[right][snapback]125002[/snapback][/right]

You know thats 1 sign of being a serial killer heh. :P

Most physchos killed stuff (animals, NOT humans) for fun when they were drunk in their younger days.

Glad I dont live near you. ;) :ph34r:
Me too...

sounds like mason has a bit too much substance induced fun. :lol:
They have me on celebrex right now. And I take some pot on the side. :) keep's me busy All day usually.

And for the record I never wanted to kill it. We just though it would be funny... IT wasnt when it started chacing me.
Mason,Jul 25 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:And for the record I never wanted to kill it. We just though it would be funny...
[right][snapback]125010[/snapback][/right]

The "thinking it would be funny" part scares me a little bit. :blink:

Killing furry little animals for kicks just sounds so evil.
Pages: 1 2