FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Svt 5dr.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I was the dealer yesterday another SVT comes in the drive threw. The only other 5dr SVT Focus in S'toon. He looks at my car and I look at his. I told him about FC.net and he asked about my mods. He wants to get a TB and asked how I liked mine, So Mitch you should be getting a call form. Real nice.
There was also a Black SVT 3 dr with a yellow sticker on the back and a big muffler.
Donna, there are several SVT's in Saskatoon. I've seen another SVT ZX5 like yours also, actually thought it was you. There's multiple blue SVT's ZX3 also and I've seen at least 3 different black ones (including Tylers).....

Hopefully he'll join the site and get to some of the G2G's....
S2, I was going by what one of the service tech told me. The dealership brought in two of the 5 dr to Jubilee, mines was the first to go and the other they had took over a year to sell. That's why you see more 3drs than the 5. I personally havn't seen another 5 dr than the ones I mentions.