FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Canadian Slang - Some You Didn't Know...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Canadian Slang

I didn't know Blahttawa existed. :lol:
I've been there, and after you've seen Parliament and 21 Sussex Drive... it IS Blahttawa :P
"Puck Bunny" — A young girl who pursues hockey players. Usually slutty, dumb, and soon to be pregnant.

HAHAHAHAHA :D :lol:
I LOVE IT.
Hehehe that's a pretty comprehensive list!
ukranian tire :lol: that's new. I know like half of them but damn there is alot there i never knew

and under the beer part, the best beer company know to modern man
[Image: Mooseheadlogo.jpg]
Kool_ZX3,Jul 23 2005, 09:29 PM Wrote:ukranian tire  :lol: that's new. I know like half of them but damn there is alot there i never knew

[right][snapback]124661[/snapback][/right]
agreed
CheckMyVitals,Jul 25 2005, 05:04 AM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Jul 23 2005, 09:29 PM Wrote:ukranian tire  :lol: that's new. I know like half of them but damn there is alot there i never knew

[right][snapback]124661[/snapback][/right]
agreed
[right][snapback]124892[/snapback][/right]

I busted two bottles of that on friday. :o I cried myself to sleep that night :(
NEWFIE SPEED AND SPORT (Canadaian Tire.)
I think the list is missing a few like Future s**t and Radio Shaft
Crappy Trash (Canadian Tire)
Future Scrap (Future Shop)
Timmy Ho's (Tim Horton's)

02ztsian

Sev (7-Eleven)
Barley sandwich (beer)
Puck fight (hockey)
There is radio scrap to for radio shack, that's what we all call it anyway
Kool_ZX3,Jul 25 2005, 10:38 AM Wrote:There is radio scrap to for radio shack, that's what we all call it anyway
[right][snapback]124957[/snapback][/right]

Doesn't matter what you call it. It doesn't exist in Canada anymore anyway

The Source, By Circuit City :P haha
"Puck Bunny" — A young girl who pursues hockey players. Usually slutty, dumb, and soon to be pregnant.

I always thought it was someone who was dumb...and followed hockey players all over...but soon to be pregnant?!?!?!lol :o
haha but those three go hand in hand

Slutty + Dumb = Pregnant

Simple equation really.. :lol:
I learned about "puck bunnies" when I was in the Soo a few times. I think it's more prevalent with teenie boppers and junior hockey. I went to a few greyhounds games while I was working up there and I tell ya, there is nothing like the atmosphere of a small steel town hockey arena.
never mind