FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anatomy Of A Pub Night.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right now Steve (darkpuppet) is helping Keith from Palgrave (screename=MartiniFocus(?)) home. NOT PRETTY.

In order of arrival at the first bar:

AnthonyD: 1400
darkpuppet: 1415
2001 ZTS: 1500
Raine: 1515
Keith: 1800(?)
scoobasteve: 1830(?)

Scoobasteve was first to leave (smarter than the rest of us) after the St Louis Bar and grill at 20:30. The damage:

$241 before tip=9 pitchers of draft a round of highballs and the rest in wings

Attempt to enter ripper club denied by the fact that it was too "Klassy" to allow hats. That and the fact that I deemed it a health risk. I've smelt better smelling whorehouses in Somalia, at low tide no less.

Pit stop at the Firkin Pub for a round. $35 damage for one round.

Final destination.......................COUGAR CENTRAL...........the Chicken Deli.

Cougars galore. In light of my domestic situation nice to confirm that I still got it. VERY AFFIRMATIVE flirting displays/mating rituals directed at me. Could not act (but will definately) once the ink is dry on my separation agreement. These were women by the way and VERY fine quality ones too, total top shelf action.

As for darkpuppet, he set the pace by dancing with 4 women simultaneously. The rest of us calculated the collective age of his "babes" as between 200 and 250, though AnthonyD insists it is at least 300.

Live band was good. AnthonyD departed at 2345 to make his train to Burlington. Darkpuppet had to walk Keith home due to his "accident", something to do with RALPH? Shortly after Raine left by TTC and myself by taxi.

Afetr drinking so much beer I now have a proper drink (rum & coke) in hand. I'll hang out here for a while. I suspect DP will check in with an update about our friend in triage, Something tells me Keith will not (should not) go to work tommorow.

Who's up for chanpange breakfast in a couple hours?

Anything interesting happen in Saskatewan while we were having fun?
nope.. pretty boring here tonight. every one went to the valley for a big camp party
Once everyone totals everything up like bar tabs, taxi cabs, trains, chicken wings et al I figure we could have bought a used Focus.

Raine is in sooooooooooo much KAKA too. His GF will be livid.

P.S.: Raine, you are supposed to see her at work tomorrow, don't forget.

Steve (darkpuppet): who is more afraid of eachothers drinking "control factor" me of you or you of me? Could it be a draw? They used to call me "FISH" (as in drinks like a......). It seems you and I can pound it indefinately yet still be coherant. Bad sign dude, too much practice.
Well on my transit home, the Sheppard subway wasn't working, so I had to take a shuttle bus. As soon as I exited the subway, the g/f called me saying my parents were looking for me. I told her that I was waiting at Sheppard for 1/2 an hour + and would ehome soon. She then called the parents and the mother, sensing I was probably drunk, brought me much food. I'm now still hammed, getting ready to go to bed before my head starts pounding.. great night overall... hope Keith's alrite. And 2001ZTS doesn't lie, the woman interest in him was cuteeeeeee.
what happened to kieth ?

great night indeed.
way to go guys!!!

your night sounds a lot more fun that mine. i got off work at 12am, tried to call the gf.. no reponse from her.. i am so tired i fall asleep for a few hours.. wake up to lovely text message of.. i hate you don't bother calling... nice.
naz,Jul 23 2005, 04:15 AM Wrote:.. wake up to lovely text message of.. i hate you don't bother calling... nice.
[right][snapback]124584[/snapback][/right]

Isn't technology great? :rolleyes:
Sounds like a fun time boys... Oscar, you actually missed this. I can't believe it. :D
The liver was functioning with supreme efficiency lastnight, and while I know I was an absolute mess (that was our bill at the deli I paid, right?), I was quite focused on the task at hand -- observing and engaging cougars in their natural environment, Crocodile Hunter Style™

Anyways, back to the story at hand.. I want to put straight the age total of the table of ladies i was talking to.. let's do some math!

Code:
[u]+45[/u]

not bad, eh? You guys should call me Crocodile Hunter. I won their hearts by understating their ages by at least 10 years.... and the 47yr old was the hottest of the bunch (the one in the pink).

of course, the beer goggles were on thick, and i swear there was another chick making eyes at me who I was going to try before news reached me that a fellow compatriot had fallen under the constant assault of inebriants.

The walk back to my place was a slow, meandering one, the pace broken only once by a carefully deposited batch of wings by the curb.

Being the pal I try to be, I offer to wake up our sole casualty the next morning at 6am so that he can get to work later in the morning, but unbeknownst to me at the time, I had set the alarm clock for 6pm instead of 6am... fortunately, he got up on his own and was on his merry way this morning, as if he hadn't even had a drop of alcohol the night before.

I went back to bed, nursed my hangover a bit, and am now at work, ordering in some bento for lunch... t'was a good night guys!

and while I'm not sure about the whole 'control factor' thing*, I couldn't have split a bartab with a more worthy fish from another pond.

*the control center shut down for the evening, the body went into automatic alcohol filter mode... too bad we didn't get everyone to kaorioke lastnight. :P

So Raine, has the gf given back your balls yet?
a note on finding brian via 411, his lastname has something to do with being linked to being fat... not actually being fat so looking up the lastnames of
Tubbs
Tubb
Fatte

won't work... :P
darkpuppet,Jul 23 2005, 03:40 PM Wrote:observing and engaging cougars in their natural environment, Crocodile Hunter Style™

[right][snapback]124603[/snapback][/right]

MILF MILF MILF!
I'm emitting so much methane that GreenPeace has set up an anti-global warming protest on my front lawn.
hahhaah oh man I wish I was there, I had to work 5 to 11 so there was no way I could make it. My night turned into :

1 go to friends pound back 6 stellas

2 eat some pizza pizza

3 go home and wake up with opening windows to let the human exhaust vent.

No female interaction :(
2001 ZTS,Jul 23 2005, 12:20 PM Wrote:I'm emitting so much methane that GreenPeace has set up an anti-global warming protest on my front lawn.
[right][snapback]124608[/snapback][/right]

between your supply of natural gas and my (what appears to be) crude oil, we've just made canada a target for US invasion.
Steve your now a Cougar Hunter, not a Crocodile Hunter
FocusGuy7476,Jul 23 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:Steve your now a Cougar Hunter, not a Crocodile Hunter
[right][snapback]124625[/snapback][/right]

true true... where'd I leave my safari hat?

Ugh, why do I go drinking with you people...

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :wacko: :puke:
Sounds like the whole lot of us "rented" the wings last night. The trouble with these things as they don;t come up easily. They come out in the shape of your trachia and thick too. Probably the equvilant of play-doh.
Barfing wings isn't like any other food. It takes work.

T'was a fine day / night / mroning indeed. I didn't scrape my corpse off the couch untill noon today.

No I'm priming for tonights festivities.
Good luck with that again, Anthony. I won't be having any kinda festivities for a while methinks... I'm in the dog house
darkpuppet,Jul 23 2005, 03:51 PM Wrote:a note on finding brian via 411, his lastname has something to do with being linked to being fat... not actually being fat so looking up the lastnames of
Tubbs
Tubb
Fatte

won't work...  :P
[right][snapback]124606[/snapback][/right]

And a big fawk you I hope the hangover lasts another day to u too!
Pages: 1 2