FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Turbo Sunbird?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Besides them being old relic's and heaps of trash anyone else have experience ewith them, are they fast??
I really don't understand why you are not looking at cars that make sense.

Sure you want to be different, but FACK dude.

At least go for a old Shelby 2.2 turbo, not a damn sunbird turbo :s
I never thought those old jbody engines were very reliable, heads blowing constantly(at least the cavi I had). I'm not sure if a turbo sunfire/cavalier would be much different....

As for the Shelby 2.2 Turbo, I had a dodge daytona 2.2 turbo and I can say that it was fast.....unreliable but fast.... :P
hardk0re,Jul 22 2005, 12:16 AM Wrote:I never thought those old jbody engines were very reliable, heads blowing constantly(at least the cavi I had).  I'm not sure if a turbo sunfire/cavalier would be much different....

As for the Shelby 2.2 Turbo, I had a dodge daytona 2.2 turbo and I can say that it was fast.....unreliable but fast.... :P
[right][snapback]124387[/snapback][/right]

Ohh id never buy one in a million years, just a buddy has one and was wondering if thesr things were worth the steel and duct tape they were built with :D
Pontiac = Chevy

Practice what your signature preaches
Don;t do it.
unless you want to deal with cracked heads, blown gaskets and shotty turbos..... don't a friend of mine had to replace his turbo twice anc gasket twice and head once... but he did all the work himself. Plus it would help if he let the turbo cool down and what not after driving it <_<
OMNI GLHS!
scoobasteve,Jul 22 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:OMNI GLHS!
[right][snapback]124460[/snapback][/right]

yeah i loved those chevrolet omni :lol:

i actually beat a turbo z24 this week.. i really wasn't expectingmuch at the light and then i heard it..
think Dodge made the Omni
FocusGuy7476,Jul 22 2005, 06:42 PM Wrote:think Dodge made the Omni
[right][snapback]124535[/snapback][/right]
they did.. they were also talking about GM turbo cars :P

ì was just being smart