FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ferrari Gets Owned By F150
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's got to suck...
[Image: 20116310121.jpg]
[Image: 20116311170.jpg]
[Image: crash5.jpg]
that's gotta suck, poor ferrari owner got owned by a ford truck :lol: Sucks to ge him
Wah wah fvcking wah! That guy's probably got the car insured for everything from theft to full scale planetary bombardment. I'm sure he can drive the vespa to the golf & country club
WOW!! would i ever be pissed!
at least the Vespa is OK ;)

Laterz :)
He's still got a hummer there to drive.

I don;t feel sorry for him one bit.
looks like that guy spent his money on cars and not the house... it doesn't look that nice from the few shots we can see it. I guess that's how they roll down in Arkansas
nass,Jul 22 2005, 09:27 AM Wrote:looks like that guy spent his money on cars and not the house... it doesn't look that nice from the few shots we can see it. I guess that's how they roll down in Arkansas
[right][snapback]124438[/snapback][/right]

Don't kid yourself.... Look at the driveway in the background..... BIG DOLLAZ!
how does s**t like that even happen :blink:
Anybody else smell a "Princes of Malibu"-style plot? :lol:

SUCKAH.
scoobasteve,Jul 22 2005, 10:41 AM Wrote:how does s**t like that even happen :blink:
[right][snapback]124458[/snapback][/right]
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
OK... well that cant be right... coz how dus it get ontop of the ferrari with out going over the back side of it... and if it did which i dont think it did there would be marks up the back side of the ferrari!!! dont you think?? unless! the f150 did a jump and like flew over the top of the ferrari and landed ontop... which just seems odd. anyways think about it! either way though... THAT dam SUCKS!
that guy needs a bigger garage, gotta fit um all in there somehow
I'll bet you it was a tornado or something crazy./..
microbunny,Jul 23 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:I'll bet you it was a tornado or something crazy./..
[right][snapback]124593[/snapback][/right]
Tornado is probably right. There is a hell of a lot of debris on that Ferrari and it was not just drywall dust and I don't think the pickup spill its load of dirt. The pickup might have been picked up by a tornado along with all that dirt and flung through the garage door on top of the Ferrari. It would explain why there are no tire tracks running up the car.
dBlast,Jul 24 2005, 02:46 AM Wrote:
microbunny,Jul 23 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:I'll bet you it was a tornado or something crazy./..
[right][snapback]124593[/snapback][/right]
Tornado is probably right. There is a hell of a lot of debris on that Ferrari and it was not just drywall dust and I don't think the pickup spill its load of dirt. The pickup might have been picked up by a tornado along with all that dirt and flung through the garage door on top of the Ferrari. It would explain why there are no tire tracks running up the car.
[right][snapback]124662[/snapback][/right]

prolly right cause that truck really doesn't belong in that picture, for various reasons
SVT ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 11:05 PM Wrote:That's got to suck...
[Image: 20116310121.jpg]
[Image: 20116311170.jpg]
[Image: crash5.jpg]
[right][snapback]124368[/snapback][/right]

A hick from Arkansas has a Ferrari? Life isn't fair!