FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Couple Pics From My Trip To Ireland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are the ones I figure you guys will appreciate most :P

A view of Slievenamon, the tallest peak in the vacinity, from about 40 mins away from it's summit. Height, 2368 ft.

[Image: Slievenamon.jpg]

Half way up the mountain with my rented 05 Focus:

[Image: s006.jpg]

[Image: s008.jpg]

I couldn't resist driving this car around the block. It was in my cousin's body shop to have a really nice wing installed. The wing, needless to say, hasn't been installed when I'm taking these pics.. and no I couldn't fit it in my suitcase (but did try)

Note the metal panels instead of rear windows

[Image: if01.jpg]

[Image: if02.jpg]

Yes, it's a Zetec

[Image: if03.jpg]

But it's a Turbo Diesel Zetec!

[Image: if04.jpg]

I'm uploading all my pics on to Rogers right now, so I'll have the albums up later for anyone who wants to see :)
awesome pics... how'd you like the 05
Very nice.
I love the 05... it's bigger than ours, but it's a really fun car to boot around in. The one I had was fully loaded (have camera phone pics of the interior that I'll post later), and less bland inside than our 05's. Great car. I never liked it in pics, but in person it's wicked
I never knew the generation one (black one) Focus in Europe had 5 bolt wheels.

I knew they changed a number of things when they made a North American version of the Focus but why bother with going to time, effort and money to have different bolt patterns on either side of the ocean?

Seems retarded to me but then again it's Ford. I'm sure some accountant figured you could save $0.25 per car or some damn thing.
Raine, your one lucky mofo for going out there, wish i could do it sometime! awsome pics btw
2001 ZTS,Jul 21 2005, 04:02 PM Wrote:I never knew the generation one (black one) Focus in Europe had 5 bolt wheels.

I knew they changed a number of things when they made a North American version of the Focus but why bother with going to time, effort and money to have different bolt patterns on either side of the ocean?

Seems retarded to me but then again it's Ford. I'm sure some accountant figured you could save $0.25 per car or some damn thing.
[right][snapback]124249[/snapback][/right]

need your eyes checked?? i count 4 :blink:
ZX5focused,Jul 21 2005, 04:20 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Jul 21 2005, 04:02 PM Wrote:I never knew the generation one (black one) Focus in Europe had 5 bolt wheels.

[right][snapback]124249[/snapback][/right]

need your eyes checked?? i count 4 :blink:
[right][snapback]124256[/snapback][/right]

2001 is old...hahah
silver has 5, the black one has 4
FociPhil,Jul 21 2005, 06:46 PM Wrote:silver has 5, the black one has 4
[right][snapback]124291[/snapback][/right]

Yep. Up till 04 it's the same bolt pattern as here. With the 05 it's 5 bolt, but the stock rim options are terrible :P
The euro 05 looks crazy!
5 bolts, one extra for all the torque they left on the boat and didn't give us again this year! :angry:
north america will get the 4 bolt until they run out of contour parts.