FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Towel Day Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you know where your towel is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_day

If you're certain members of Team PITA, it's right next to your Geritol, Depends and, uhm soothing medicinal creams and ointments. :lol: :lol:
[Image: towelie.jpg]
NOS2Go4Me,May 25 2009, 10:19 AM Wrote:Do you know where your towel is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_day

If you're certain members of Team PITA, it's right next to your Geritol, Depends and, uhm soothing medicinal creams and ointments. :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]287945[/snapback][/right]
Not all members of the Geritol Team are members of PITA and aren't concerned about being a Team member, or in need of the listed paraphenalia in your post. Maybe if they used a few creams and ointments,and pills they wouldn't be a member of PITA. PEETA has better members.........if you don't mind eating rabbit food.
Team BAGEL is recruiting members too. not everyone is a fan of Pitas
I have no idea what a Towel Day is but now that paulo is also here, I know for sure it is something REALLY nerdy and probably ghey.
Douglas Adams was only a well-respected and very skilled Science Fiction author from the U.K.

No underage girls to see here, Captain. Move along.
NOS2Go4Me,May 26 2009, 09:31 AM Wrote:Douglas Adams was only a well-respected and very skilled Science Fiction author from the U.K.

[right][snapback]288070[/snapback][/right]
^^ yup ... and a great sense of humour. Born the same year as me but died in 2001 - a great loss.
ZTWsquared,May 26 2009, 09:07 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,May 26 2009, 09:31 AM Wrote:Douglas Adams was only a well-respected and very skilled Science Fiction author from the U.K.

^^ yup ... and a great sense of humour. Born the same year as me but died in 2001 - a great loss.
[right][snapback]288078[/snapback][/right]
He probably had a green sedan and hated NB too.
meford4u,May 27 2009, 05:11 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,May 26 2009, 09:07 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]288078[/snapback][/right]
He probably had a green sedan and hated NB too.
[right][snapback]288266[/snapback][/right]

I'm fairly certain I don't remember. Who are you BTW and why are you responding to my posts.

I'm fairly certain I don't remember. Who are you BTW and why are you responding to my posts.

Uh oh, ZTW's stuck again... someone wanna hit him on the back of the head?

Those darn 33 1/3 RPM record players always start skipping after a while :D

NefCanuck