FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Someone Who Takes A Lot Of Pictures...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: myfocus1.jpg]

[Image: myfocus2.jpg]

[Image: enginebay1.jpg]

And here's what is being installed as soon as I get back from vacation!

[Image: turbokit.jpg]
Details on the setup pleeeeaase!
It's the focus-power stage 1 kit.

Will be intercooling this winter, hopefully. Along with a new clutch. Because I fully plan on roasting the stock one. :lol:
Turrrrbo!!!
Sweet man, love car, black is the best color!!
That car is pure baaaaaad-assss.
Congrats on the turbo. That's gonna add a lil' extra twist to your mill ;)

nice looking car, love how it's like ALL black, looks really good!
i love the red x's

im sure its nice tho :(
I seem to be having some temporary server issues.
now that is sexy, that is gonna be pretty close to my dream focus (once yo get it boosted)...love the rims and the look...
Davan I've always loved your car.. that's just amazing. One of the best looking SVT's out there
Davan, those pics are old. I remember when you first put them up on svtoa.com, car still looks great though. Good luck with that turbo, set up looks sweet!
how much boost will you be running? power expectancy with this setup?
SVTDavan,Jul 21 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:[Image: myfocus1.jpg]

[Image: myfocus2.jpg]

[Image: enginebay1.jpg]

And here's what is being installed as soon as I get back from vacation!

[Image: turbokit.jpg]
[right][snapback]124183[/snapback][/right]
Michael Yoneez,Jul 21 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:how much boost will you be running? power expectancy with this setup[right][snapback]124336[/snapback][/right]

This quote is from Tom in a post on SVTOA.com

"Or you could look into my SVT turbo kit and have 300+HP on 93 fuel with well over 290 to 300TQ"
-Tom
SVTDavan,Jul 21 2005, 01:25 PM Wrote:It's the focus-power stage 1 kit.

[right][snapback]124187[/snapback][/right]

Drool.
Michael Yoneez,Jul 21 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote:how much boost will you be running? power expectancy with this setup?

You can see more details here.

http://www.focus-power.com/view.php?showme=Home

Full SVT kit

Quote:We did a little more playing and some tuning and finished the day with 290HP & 287TQ at the wheels with the SVT.

We will be going to the FR Intake soon with the FR 70mm T/B.

The SVT will see 300+ with no problem.

This was on 100oct now and 15psi.
[quote=SVTDavan,Jul 21 2005, 01:21 PM]
[Image: myfocus1.jpg]

Nice Ride! :D

SVT ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:Davan, those pics are old. I remember when you first put them up on svtoa.com, car still looks great though.
[right][snapback]124315[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I took those pics when I put the wheels on. Nothing exterior wise has changed since, and like I said, I really don't have much for photos of my own car. heh.

The stage 1 kit won't push 300horse... It runs 10 pounds non-intercooled. I am expecting 240-250ish to the wheel... This winter I hope to intercool the setup and run a bit more boost on 94 octane. :)
I love it, looks great!