FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: No, I'm Not Through With You Yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:You dont get it do you?

Hey Dan, why don't you STFU. Your post is so cluttered with BS it's insane. You are the one sparking up all this s**t about steeda not me. Have a look at my original post guy, get a clue. My posts are clearly personal views.

Quote:THIS IS NOT A PERFORMANCE / TUNER CAR 'CLUB'. Steeda can't and will never help this site because the majority of the car owners on this site have STOCK cars and just come to this site FOR SOMETHING TO DO AND BELONG because either they want to learn more about their cars or they are just lost, period. Maybe if you came out to meets instead of hide behind the steeda name you would know this! Ive been to far more meets then you have and will CONTINUE to goto them even without a focus. Want to argue with me you know the average member better and you know what this site needs better then I? hah.

Is this a joke? Hide behind steeda? Don't go to meets? LMAO And as far as knowing what's better for the site... what have you done in the last year to improve the quality of this club site Dan? After the two lengthy conversations over msn you did nothing. And I've still got them saved if you want to have a read through them... not to mention the nice lie I caught you in but never called you out on... you want to see it, you just let me know. Guess what, I have no idea what you think this site needs anymore cause other than making your infrequent arrogant posts you do nothing here... why is that?

Quote:The fact that your thinking with steeda and the industry in mind means YOU YOURSELF cant see the forest from the trees ... Because this site has to do with NEITHER and chances are NEVER WILL just because of its demographics and lack of interest. Maxim subscriptions would sell better then car mag ones on this site.

lol whatever Dan. Show me where I said my thinking is with steeda and the industry in mind. This group of focus owners, the members, are the industry. Do you really have any idea what's happening in the focus aftermarket? Do you have any idea how much it is growing? Why do you constantly speak in terms of 'never will', cause I mean obviously that's helpful. You just keep going through life squashing people's ideas and thoughts and enjoy the solitude that follows.

Quote:s**t. You are not helping the cause, only adding more crap to the shitpile. Shut up with your steeda crap. You havent posted 1 good thing in this thread. Please do the site a favour and if you post again, post something that will actually AID the site, instead of posting assumptions and wrong info.

You shut up with the steeda crap. That thread had nothing to do with steeda, it was my personal thoughts, capiche? So my opinions posted are not good but your opinions posted are? And I suppose everyone elses opinions are ok? Riiiight Your little vendetta only gives you predjudice. Why don't you try to keep your wrong info to a minimum and post something that will aid the site... I mean really, what kind of posts have you contributed to lately... mostly quips or smart remarks.

Quote:And trust me, I treat you no different then anyone else, dont feel special.

Hmm, I think I do get that little extra from you Dan... I'm lucky that way I guess.

Quote:EVENTS HAVE TO HAPPEN THAT GET MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THEIR CAR TO IMPROVE THIS SITE AS A 'CAR CLUB'. IT HAPPENED BACK IN THE DAY, AS I LISTED THE MEMBERS INVOLVED WITH THIS, AND NOW THIS DOESNT HAPPEN ANYMORE. EITHER IT SPARKS UP AGAIN, OR THIS SITE IS GOING NO-WHERE.

ahh duhh. Finally I can post something we agree on. We've both been doing this a long time Dan, the only difference is you gave up sooner than I have.

So feel free to delete this thread if you want mods but I don't see the point. If you're done hearing about it, don't go in to see what was posted next, otherwise, let those who still have something to say do so. just my $0.02
BrooksZX3 are ya going to the SVT On-Track this year at Shannonville? I remember seeing ya last year at the Dunnville track.
:blink:

And I thought I was pissed the other day...
:blink: :blink: OooooooKkkkkkk
Why do i get the feeling i'm missing something?

It would seem the anger monkeys are running amuck around here these days! Damn those monkeys!

habmann,Jul 21 2005, 11:32 AM Wrote:Why do i get the feeling i'm missing something?

It would seem the anger monkeys are running amuck around here these days! Damn those monkeys!
[right][snapback]124124[/snapback][/right]

Convo
couldnt this have been PM'ed??
Other stuff could have been PMed by all parties as well, including me. It was made public, and this is no different.
ok.. this is silly... at least we all know what everyone thinks now.

Let's put a moritorium on personal attacks for the rest of the week... or I'm going to start creatively editing posts to bring out the hidden love.