FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Slammed Done Up Focus In Toronto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a done up focus, looked like a ZX3, it was dark blue or black, it was also dark outside so that didnt help) It was slammed, had a chrome exhaust that looked like a JDM or a Bosal-type with the can sticking out past the bumper opening, it also had tinted windows, and possibly tinted tail lights. I didnt see the front of the car. I was in the Go Transit bus in the lane beside you watching your car from the windows.
paolo,Jul 21 2005, 06:37 AM Wrote:Saw a done up focus, looked like a ZX3, it was dark blue or black, it was also dark outside so that didnt help)  It was slammed, had a chrome exhaust that looked like a JDM or a Bosal-type with the can sticking out past the bumper opening, it also had tinted windows, and possibly tinted tail lights.  I didnt see the front of the car.  I was in the Go Transit bus in the lane beside you watching your car from the windows.
[right][snapback]124065[/snapback][/right]

Slammed + Tinted tails + Exhaust + Black ZX3 in Toronto = Gavin
That would be my guess too.
if it had black rims then it was probably me. I don't sport a fart cannon though?...