FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ofoc.ca?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to look at the website this morning...only to be redirected to some hosting place's website...ummm, I've been out of the loop about a lot of stuff while being over here in Afghanistan...Did the site close down, or is it under construction, or moving to a new location?

Sorry if this has been covered already...
wow..

people are actually still visiting ofoc.ca?? Wow! :lol:
Quote:This website ofoc.ca is currently unavailable due to exceeded monthly traffic quota. Please visit again later

looks like its still there, but someones been linking to our images. Let me check the server logs to find out who it is
paolo,Jul 21 2005, 06:08 AM Wrote:
Quote:This website ofoc.ca is currently unavailable due to exceeded monthly traffic quota. Please visit again later

looks like its still there, but someones been linking to our images. Let me check the server logs to find out who it is
[right][snapback]124060[/snapback][/right]

It could be your signature :D
There fags.
hardk0re,Jul 21 2005, 11:22 AM Wrote:
paolo,Jul 21 2005, 06:08 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]124060[/snapback][/right]

It could be your signature :D
[right][snapback]124117[/snapback][/right]

pWN3d
Mason,Jul 21 2005, 11:28 AM Wrote:There fags.
[right][snapback]124120[/snapback][/right]

why? :huh:
At least the domain name itself was brilliantly conceived!

OFOC! Where the hell did the website go THIS week!
I guess Rich pulled it.
the only thing that remains of OFOC is the sticker on my rear window :P
ANTHONYD,Jul 21 2005, 03:42 PM Wrote:I guess Rich pulled it.
[right][snapback]124242[/snapback][/right]

I doubt he did... probably server or bandwitdh issues.