FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For You Computer Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i found this one a site, found it pretty cool..i think you computer guys might like this

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1118748498
yeah, I've seen some 3d OSes floating around as of late, and while the concept is neat, they're basically offering a CPU intensive way of doing the same thing.... while I think it's neat to be able to add notes to something by just flipping it over, how practical is that in everyday use really?

They need to get some artists involved and come up with some truly new, efficient ways of doing things other than just stacking windows an arbitrary way.

coupled with 3d monitors, I think the work environment could get a lot more interesting sometime in the future.
The video rendering horsepower doesn't impress me. The whole flipping things around though does. Notes on the back of a web browser? Only if you're not like me and closing everything when you're done looking at them. Notes on other files... well, they have that already in the file properties.

Overall it's a good idea, but I don't know if it will really ever receive the following it deserves.
Add NSFW warning.. adult friend finder banners
Raine,Jul 21 2005, 01:15 PM Wrote:Add NSFW warning.. adult friend finder banners
[right][snapback]124179[/snapback][/right]

better? :P
How many time would you atttach a note to a website???

I wouldn't use that myself.
on a side note, the russian design lab behind that LCD keyboard I posted about earlier has said that the keyboards will go into production in 2006, and will utilize OLED technology (OLED pwns LCD), and will also support animations (cue AnthonyD's dancing nekkid chick hotkey)...

without any special support needed by the OS (not sure to what extent, or how they're going to work it that way, but who am I to judge just yet)..

now THAT is an input revolution.
^^^ MAC will eat that s**t up.