FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yellow Focus Sedan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a Yellow Focus Sedan with Tail lights and dark tint heading South down Pembina Hwy in Wpg Today (July 20) around 5:30. Anybody the owner of this one?
Sounds like a street edition. I've seen a few here in wpg. Nobody I know.
SVT ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:Sounds like a street edition. I've seen a few here in wpg. Nobody I know.
[right][snapback]124135[/snapback][/right]

You're from Winnipeg? What area do you live in? Good to know I'm not the only one from wpg on here!! :)
jabber,Jul 21 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:Sounds like a street edition. I've seen a few here in wpg. Nobody I know.

You're from Winnipeg? What area do you live in? Good to know I'm not the only one from wpg on here!! :)
[right][snapback]124308[/snapback][/right]

Including you I think there are 3 of us in WPG. Myself and "01-yellow-ZX3". I'm sure there are others, but none that post frequently that I know of.
Where do you buy your parts and accesories from? Have you ever found Niteshade in the city? Looking to do it, but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks

SVT ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 07:10 PM Wrote:
jabber,Jul 21 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]124308[/snapback][/right]

Including you I think there are 3 of us in WPG. Myself and "01-yellow-ZX3". I'm sure there are others, but none that post frequently that I know of.
[right][snapback]124312[/snapback][/right]
I get my stuff from Steeda.ca or through the buy & sell here. I've never looked for niteshade as I have no use for it, but ask in the other sections here and I'm sure someone can pointe you in the right direction.