FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey 2001 Zts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
get yourself a boat!

[Image: octo01.gif]
from yachtcrew-cv.com:

Quote:  Paul Allen's Octopus

In 2003, the launch of Paul Allen's 127m (416ft) "Octopus" secured its number one position as the world's largest yacht.

Microsoft's "accidental billionaire" Paul Allen - worth US$20 billion according to Forbes, the third richest man in America and 7th in the world - owns two other monsters yachts such as Tatoosh ranked 3rd in the World in 2003.

Octopus cost Allen over US$200 million and has Permanent crew of 60, including several former Navy Seals.It has two helicopters, seven boats, a 10 man submarine and a remote controlled vehicle for crawling on the Ocean floor. The submarine has the capacity to sleep eight for up to two weeks underwater.

On average, owners must spend a minimum of 10 percent of the purchase price every year to keep these yachts in good working condition and cover crew salaries. Therefore “Octopus” which cost Allen US$200 million requires a US$20 million annual budget.
darkpuppet,Jul 20 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:get yourself a boat!

[Image: octo01.gif]
from yachtcrew-cv.com:

Quote:  Paul Allen's Octopus

In 2003, the launch of Paul Allen's 127m (416ft) "Octopus" secured its number one position as the world's largest yacht.

Microsoft's "accidental billionaire" Paul Allen - worth US$20 billion according to Forbes, the third richest man in America and 7th in the world - owns two other monsters yachts such as Tatoosh ranked 3rd in the World in 2003.

Octopus cost Allen over US$200 million and has Permanent crew of 60, including several former Navy Seals.It has two helicopters, seven boats, a 10 man submarine and a remote controlled vehicle for crawling on the Ocean floor. The submarine has the capacity to sleep eight for up to two weeks underwater.

On average, owners must spend a minimum of 10 percent of the purchase price every year to keep these yachts in good working condition and cover crew salaries. Therefore “Octopus” which cost Allen US$200 million requires a US$20 million annual budget.
[right][snapback]124015[/snapback][/right]

:blink: holy crap
Now that's livin
I'll take the sub, he can keep the oversized dinghy.
have you guys opened up the power point presentation (in the link I posted)? ... christ...

I wouldn't mind a bar/spa/dock that projects out an opening in the side of my GINORMOUS boat...

Sweet, you can land your own helicopter on it. :D
Yeah I was looking into buying that boat... I had no problem with the 200 million dollar price tag, but I just couldn't swing the down payment ;)
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 21 2005, 09:36 AM Wrote:Sweet, you can land your own helicopter on it. :D
[right][snapback]124080[/snapback][/right]

better yet, you and the wife can take separate helicopters....
You just want a hot and slightly slutty co-pilot, don't you? ;) :D
I know enough about boats to know never to own one. ;)

As for Sprinter vans, I don't have any sort of need for one anymore due to my current domestic situation :rolleyes: so that is out.

What I do appear to need is:

[Image: MaseratiCoupe.jpg]

you need one of these
I'd take this one instead.

Vanquish

Bleh... but its a ford so i'm not allowed.
the vanquish is nice, but it's a bit boorish... the db9 is a bit more refined, and with the drop-top, there's no limit to how many topless women you can stack inside.
Spoken like a true bachelor. :P
That boat is amazing... in the event of nuclear war, jump in the sub and hide out underwater till the initial fallout blows over.
FOCUS CANADA RAP VIDEO!!!!!
ANTHONYD,Jul 21 2005, 12:32 PM Wrote:FOCUS CANADA RAP VIDEO!!!!!
[right][snapback]124155[/snapback][/right]

at which point the phrase, "white as an FC rap video", would forever become worldwide popular lexicon.
we would need foci with spinners and hydraulics!!! :lol:

Tony.....
ZX5focused,Jul 21 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:

Tony.....
[right][snapback]124210[/snapback][/right]
Someone call dean
scoobasteve,Jul 21 2005, 02:21 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jul 21 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:

Tony.....
[right][snapback]124210[/snapback][/right]
Someone call dean
[right][snapback]124211[/snapback][/right]
we got one lambo door with Jay :P
Pages: 1 2