FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Now The Wait Begins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So... we're pretty much a go. The other people who were interested signed a mutual release on their offer as they couldn't fulfill their obligations and conditions on their offer of purchase. All we need is the RBC "rubber stamp" on the mortgage and the favourable house inspection.

Then... that's it. We're golden. I don't wanna post details as I'm a chickenshit and don't wanna jinx anything.

To hell with the bad blood on here lately, I'm happy as hell (we both are) and I'm posting to calm my nerves and share the good news.

I ought to find out about the mortgage tonight or tomorrow. Home inspection will likely be Friday.

Pimped.

There WILL be a massive BBQ once the dust settles, i.e. not long after we move in :lol:
good luck
and congrats on making the biggest purchase of your life!! :D
Congrats! Can't go wrong with property! Finally something that will never depreciate! :)
once again, congrads adam, and for your bbq, i should be able to make it to that one :P
great way to meet the new neighbors, fill the street full of Foci for a whole day!
Congrats.

Buying a house is most responsible thing one can do.

Good luck!

And post pictures!!!!!!!
ANTHONYD,Jul 20 2005, 05:40 PM Wrote:Congrats.

Good luck!

And post pictures!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]123840[/snapback][/right]

BAH, screw the house get a porsche GT, I mean how fast can you go in a house anyways? :D

P.S. good luck with it all
ANTHONYD,Jul 20 2005, 05:40 PM Wrote:Congrats.

Good luck!

And post pictures!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]123840[/snapback][/right]

SO right. Definalty gotta start getting on that...
Time to break out the ol' keg. B)
http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?vd=...pertyID=3741382

Well... there it is. We're good to go from RBC, so now we have only the house inspection and the final signing of papers / paying-out of cash to worry about. Well, arranging utilities as well, yadda yadda... all the good stuff.

We're in there as of August 19th.

Can we say nice big BBQ after we're moved in? :D

We're very stoked right now.
congratulations!
:beerchug:
Congratulations Adam!! Way to go, smart move ;)

I'll look for the bbq invitation soon :P
still open to a little competition from PC Financial? :D

If so...PM me with RBCs offer...if not, congrats and enjoy the new digs!!!
We got in REAL good... I mean, real good. No offense of course. This guy was super-fair with us, and delayed his vacation to ensure we were approved so we can lift our conditions this Saturday.

As for the BBQ - It'll be some time in early September.
is the pink rooms yours??

Congrats Adam, really smart move!!

*thumbsup*
So who's pitching in to the BBQ fund? :D :P
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 21 2005, 03:13 PM Wrote:We got in REAL good... I mean, real good. No offense of course. This guy was super-fair with us, and delayed his vacation to ensure we were approved so we can lift our conditions this Saturday.

As for the BBQ - It'll be some time in early September.
[right][snapback]124253[/snapback][/right]

no worries...I'm of the opinion that it's usually worth rewarding the guy who works hard for you instead of getting into a battle where people start undercutting each others.

I had some prick for whom I busted my ass to meet his financing waiver...wrapped up the deal in late april, not closing until june...the week before closing, he decides to go elsewhere...I matched the offer, nope he's staying with them...I beat the offer, pointing out $1200 in savings, nope he's staying with them...fawker...that pissed me off :angry:

just keep in mind that nothing is binding until you sign the mortgage docs with your lawyer prior to closing though...now that you're approved and financing is in place...shop around a bit and make sure you're looking out for #1 (i.e. you!) and getting a good deal :D

Awesome :) Good work mang. If you don't have a bbq by the time you're ready for the fuktard army to arrive, gimme a shout, I'll throw mine in the back of the car. How long does it take to get to North Bay from Toronto, 3 hrs?
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 21 2005, 02:48 PM Wrote:Well... there it is. We're good to go from RBC, so now we have only the house inspection and the final signing of papers / paying-out of cash to worry about. Well, arranging utilities as well, yadda yadda... all the good stuff.

We're in there as of August 19th.

Can we say nice big BBQ after we're moved in? :D

We're very stoked right now.
[right][snapback]124220[/snapback][/right]

Congrats, getting the all systems go and moving into the realm of home ownership. :lol: It's nerve wracking as hell until you put your key in your lock for your home... then it's all gravy :D

NefCanuck
2.5 in fuktard's car, 3-3.5 for the rest of the world :)

I have a BBQ, but it's like 1/4 the size of Anthony's :lol:

Not totally sure when exactly, but it WILL happen. Forewarning now is that parking IS scarce. We'll be lined up down the damn street :D
Pages: 1 2