FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Back From My Trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well fellas, I'm back from my trip to Ireland and England. It was a fantastic trip, A+++ all round. The weather was great wherever we went, and I got to see a tonne of stuff. There were a few really interesting things going on, such as the Tall Ships festival in Waterford, and the VE Day celebrations in London... all in all, a great time which I'll elaborate on soon when I post pictures. Just browsing thru some threads that I saw very briefly in the past few mins and I wanna get my 2 cents in:

Firstly, huge congratulations to AnthonyD for finally doing what I said he should over few marshmallows and much beer in Algonquin park. Make sure I get an invite to the wedding. There's always a foul-mouthed guy at a wedding.

2. 2001ZTS, sorry to hear about you and the wife. Long time coming as it may have been, it's still rough when it comes down to it. I'm only 20 mins away, so if you're up for the consumption of foolish amounts of alcohol, either at home or the nearest pub, let me know.

3. Papa, my condolences on your father's passing. The death of a parent is possibly the hardest thing for anyone to endure, beaten only by the death of a child. May the untold amounts of sex you will have with the new girl fill the void in your hairy heart this tragedy will have left behind.

4. Nos2go, have a great time on your vaction. Take ample pics of your wife in a bikini for us.

5. To anyone going to St. Louis this Friday, I'll be there.

6. Dan & Nos, your debate in the thread about the london bombings was interesting, but shows all too obviously that both arguements are coming from the sides of people not versed in a religion in which these people claim to be. I'll post something in it later, but let me put something forward now: War is the act of a recognized power engaging in armed conflict with another recognized power/organization/group. When a gov't kills it's own people, it's not war, it's murder. 9/11 was murder. In the days to come, we'll soon see what 7/7 was... My name is in the book of condolences at Aldgate and Kings Cross stations, and my sympathies with the families who were effected.

7. Welcome to the new people!

8. Paolo, Corination Street is in Manchester... nothing like Ireland at all. Fawk you. LOL
:hi: back
raine... nice to meet you man... i'm from england so i can relate to some of that... and also #7 applies to me:D look forward to many convos and meets in the future.. (assuming you go to them)

Kuni
Kuni1987,Jul 18 2005, 08:49 PM Wrote:raine... nice to meet you man... i'm from england so i can relate to some of that... and also #7 applies to me:D look forward to many convos and meets in the future.. (assuming you go to them)

Kuni
[right][snapback]123249[/snapback][/right]

Trust me, you dont wanna meet Al!!

:lol:

hahaha..

poor Al Kool....glad to see you back yeh filthy bastard! :lol:
Raine,Jul 18 2005, 08:27 PM Wrote:8. Paolo, Corination Street is in Manchester... nothing like Ireland at all. Fawk you. LOL
[right][snapback]123247[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the kind words AL COOL. I'll be sure to see you at the meet this friday. Oh and to any n00bs comming, dont pull a WEIRD AL, and lock your keys in your car when the parking officer is doing a routine check :D :lol: :rolleyes: :o
paolo,Jul 18 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:
Raine,Jul 18 2005, 08:27 PM Wrote:8. Paolo, Corination Street is in Manchester... nothing like Ireland at all. Fawk you. LOL
[right][snapback]123247[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the kind words AL COOL. I'll be sure to see you at the meet this friday. Oh and to any n00bs comming, dont pull a WEIRD AL, and lock your keys in your car when the parking officer is doing a routine check :D :lol: :rolleyes: :o
[right][snapback]123283[/snapback][/right]

Good to see you back in one piece ;) Good to see you had fun over there
Welcome back Al, hope your trip was a blast. Wanna buy something off my car?
MAlby7,Jul 18 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:Welcome back Al, hope your trip was a blast.  Wanna buy something off my car?
[right][snapback]123289[/snapback][/right]

Why, are you selling it??

EDIT: Just noticed you already sold the seats... that blows, woulda picked those up off you this weekend if you still had em. Don't suppose you're selling the skirts/wing eh?

Kuni1987, :hi: to FC.net... I go to meets quite regularly when I can make them (sometimes difficult due to work). What part of England are you from?
Raine,Jul 19 2005, 12:14 AM Wrote:
MAlby7,Jul 18 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:Welcome back Al, hope your trip was a blast.  Wanna buy something off my car?
[right][snapback]123289[/snapback][/right]

Why, are you selling it??

EDIT: Just noticed you already sold the seats... that blows, woulda picked those up off you this weekend if you still had em. Don't suppose you're selling the skirts/wing eh?
[right][snapback]123290[/snapback][/right]

I can't take the wing off because I drilled holes in the hatch for it, and I don't think I'm going to rip my body kit off because I've grown too used to it. Want anything else?
Quote:and I got to see a tonne of stuff.

Since you were in England it would be imperial ton not metric tonne...

I'm jealous. I'd like to get overseas...
Hey Al, welcome back dood! I'm sure it was amazing!
Did you get anything for the car??????

More importantly, did you get anything for MY car?
welcome back...at least u came back in one piece...
Welcome back.
ANTHONYD,Jul 19 2005, 07:43 AM Wrote:Did you get anything for the car??????

More importantly, did you get anything for MY car?
[right][snapback]123311[/snapback][/right]

It's always me me me with you. I'll give you details next time we meet up
Ye i was from london... the heart of the place... was a good place to be from... might be going back there in sept/ oct time for university though... but we'll see..
London's cool. My aunt's in Leyton, my cousin is just around finsbury park. I hadn't been there for 19 years, but I hope to go again next year.

Got to see the night life in Leicester Sq, the sights and sounds of Soho (very aptly named :P) and all the other cool things. Best pub in the world = Waxy O'Connors
:hi: home raine..hope you had a nice vacation, can't wait to see some pics
You see any parkour people jumping around? Its f-ing huge there now ... the people who started the scene are like celebs...