FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Silver Zx3 @ Vic East Walmart Then Down Quance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried followin yah for a bit but got forced into track.. Drive had black hair with blonde streaks or blonde hair with black streaks. Silver zx3 APC taillights, and a bra on the front of the car. Anyone from here, prolly not I think I know who all the reginians are.
Phantom,Jul 18 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:Tried followin yah for a bit but got forced into track.. Drive had black hair with blonde streaks or blonde hair with black streaks. Silver zx3 APC taillights, and a bra on the front of the car. Anyone from here, prolly not I think I know who all the reginians are.
[right][snapback]123222[/snapback][/right]

You sound like you were checking out the Driver more than you were checking out the car??? :D :P :lol: :o
paolo,Jul 18 2005, 09:16 PM Wrote:
Phantom,Jul 18 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:Tried followin yah for a bit but got forced into track.. Drive had black hair with blonde streaks or blonde hair with black streaks. Silver zx3 APC taillights, and a bra on the front of the car. Anyone from here, prolly not I think I know who all the reginians are.
[right][snapback]123222[/snapback][/right]

You sound like you were checking out the Driver more than you were checking out the car??? :D :P :lol: :o
[right][snapback]123284[/snapback][/right]
Hmmm you caught me. She was intriguing to begin with then I saw her get into her focus. Let's just say I ran to the end of the parking lot to get in mine and catch up :D
Did it have the S2 roof spoiler? I think I've seen that one driving around before, didnt get a look at the driver though (but maybe I should have? ;) )