FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where Should I Get
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'll email you... but no 100oct tuning. i dont plan to race it... much less put in race gas.
hey Steve, I'm pretty sure they have Xcal 2's in stock in Milton so you could likely pick one up today or tomorrow. If by chance they're out of stock, we will be receiving the next shipment on Monday. I will email Pat and ask him to reply with the accurate details.
how much do you guys charge for the tunes though?
Hey Steve, just heard from Pat... he said they are in stock and the best thing is for you to call him @ 1 866 STEEDA7 so you can get all your questions answered at once instead of playing message posting tag lol. He can give you the pricing too.

Carey
:unsure: that may not work. what time do you guys close. i wont be able to call till after work.
scoobasteve,Jul 21 2005, 12:26 PM Wrote::unsure:  that may not work. what time do you guys close. i wont be able to call till after work.
[right][snapback]124150[/snapback][/right]

I think he'll be there this evening. I tell ya what, why don't you just email him directly pat@steeda.ca and he can tell you for sure... might as well cut out the middle man messenger :P and go right to the source at this point. Just reference this thread and he'll know what you're talking about ;)
Pages: 1 2