FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Darien Lake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it worth going? i hear its not very good compared to wonderland, but also not very expensive. just want to hear anybodys thoughts.

thanks
I'm not sure about Six Flags.

But there is some rollercoaster park in Sandusky Ohio, I think its Cedar Point, that's got like lots of rollercoasters. Its one of the only reasons I may want to go to the U.S.
Cedar point is awesome.. I'm dying to go.
Hey,
Darien Lake isnt that great...Its nothing compared to Wonderland...If you buy your tickets online on the Wonderland site they are way cheaper than if you were to buy them at the park.

Only good thing about Darien Lake is the SuperMan ride...but thats about it...it kinda reminds me of La Ronde in Montreal....6 flags did buy la ronde a few ago...so maybe thats why not sure...but yah I would say if youre looking for somehting great go to wonderland...
6 flags is kinda ghetto....with the exception of Superman.
I've been to Cedar Point twice. When I was your age, yes younger, and 2 years ago with the family.
For a person who loves the rides, it is the next best thing to heaven.
i've been to cedar point when i was a kid and when didn't get to go through the whole park because it is massive.
hmmm This sounds like a good road trip... Cedar Point is now on my to do list either this summer or the next. :D
yeah cedar point is awesome sauce... last time I was there was when the milenium force opened up, it was the tallest ( 310ft ) fastest ( average of like 70-90mph? ) steepest drop ( ~80degrees ) it held like 13 records not sure if it does now still. For those who haven't gone to Cedar Point and have been to wonderland, think of it this way. Wonderland has all the same rides ( the big ones atleast ) that cedar point does, only thing is, is that cedar point has the adult version of it while wonderland has the hanna barbara version of the ride :lol: It is well worth the trip down there and hell if you guys wanna have some kinda get together that we all go down together in a big long focus train that'd be nice, group rates anyone?