FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Focus Spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a sneak at the new Focus spot to air in Canada this fall. It's pretty cool. It features the new ST and is about 50/50 street focus and WRC Rally focus. You guys should like it.
What do you mean? Like the new focus that will be in production? I dont really understand what your saying...
I want to see too!!!
Quote:What do you mean? Like the new focus that will be in production? I dont really understand what your saying...
yes, what he said.

Whats a Focus spot?
Flofocus,Jul 18 2005, 03:13 PM Wrote:
Quote:What do you mean? Like the new focus that will be in production? I dont really understand what your saying...
yes, what he said.

Whats a Focus spot?
[right][snapback]123192[/snapback][/right]

I think it's a new commercial... he's using "ad agency" speak :D
Sorry, yah, I mean the new television commercial for the Ford Focus that you can buy from your local dealer. It features the regular focus but also has shots from this years WRC Focus races. I don't have it in "post"able format yet. It's nice to see Ford in Canada finally taking advantage of using the WRC cars in marketing and promotion.
Ryan,Jul 18 2005, 03:50 PM Wrote:Sorry, yah, I mean the new television commercial for the Ford Focus that you can buy from your local dealer.  It features the regular focus but also has shots from this years WRC Focus races.  I don't have it in "post"able format yet.  It's nice to see Ford in Canada finally taking advantage of using the WRC cars in marketing and promotion.
[right][snapback]123202[/snapback][/right]
yes but unwilling to sell anythign that even resembles a WRC car
At least they are using their factory backed racing to promote the street cars. When's the last time they did that? Early 70's Trans Am racing with the Mustang???