FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Saw A Wierd Civic This Weekend......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right hand drive, on the way up to the cottage this weekend on the 400.

He was seriously out of tune too. He could barely keep it running in traffic when stopped.

Seriously lowered, dattalogger laptop mounted to dash etc....
White with CF hood.
I'll post pics later.

Right hand drive....WTF???? Imported?
please dont tell me it was 92-95 hatchback style
yup.
black tailights.
The 92-95 bodystyle is almost legal to import.. My friend is planning on importing a hatch soon. The early 92s (built in late 91) will be legal next year I think.

Dont know what the deal with seeing one here already would be, unless it was a North American car that they converted into RHD with parts from Japan..
:o
It is probably here getting ready for Darknights...
Theres a few conversions running around town.... They arent that hard to convert.
tdot-zx3,Jul 17 2005, 11: Wrote:Theres a few conversions running around town.... They arent that hard to convert.
[right][snapback]123110[/snapback][/right]

I used to see this one guy all the time at hwy 403 & 5 timmies with an RHD civic, There was nothing special about it since the exterior was all run down and beat up.
i'll upload the pics tonight.
There's quite a few imported vehicles here in Calgary, and Alberta altogether.

Once the vehicle reaches 15 years of age from the month of manufacture, it is legal to import. There's a lot of Silvia K's, R32 Skyline GT-R's and GTS-T's, and I've seen a couple CRX's.

But people have also imported RX7's, some crazy transport trucks, and other vehicles that have never been seen over in the USDM market like a Toyota Sera.
i saw a skyline r32 at sunoco last night down here in missisauga. he just sat there revving it so he could hear his bov... whatta fag.
My friend is actually in Vancouver right now picking up his RHD CRX Si (or SiR or whatever) that he had imported. Takes a long time to actually get anything, since they have to wait until all the importing companies have a full boatload before they'll ship them.

Only thing is he's already planning on selling the CRX and waiting until the EG hatches are legal to import.
Skyline R32 = my Sith Master.

Those cars > all.
i saw a RHD Black WRX about 2 summers ago one night while driving down the 403 between erin mills pkwy and winston churchill

amazing looking car
jap civics are faster then american civics...haha i no soo much about those stupid things