FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How To Botch Up A Mustang 101
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was looking through some Pics I took in Ottawa a few weeks back and I forgot about this monstrosity.

[Image: IMG_0057.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0058.jpg]
discovery channel is going to be airing the buildup of this car...
Sweet mother of god is that thing hideous :blink:

I mean I know they wanna push their brand and all, but did they have to wreck an '05 Stang to do it?

NefCanuck
saw this at indy weekend. i didnt give it the time of day, jsut kept walkign past it
darkpuppet,Jul 17 2005, 07:08 PM Wrote:discovery channel is going to be airing the buildup of this car...
[right][snapback]123084[/snapback][/right]

maybe it's worth watching????
It's an advertisement car...what do you expect?

It having a supercharger and 500whp and be sleeper look will not help them sell gum.
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 18 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:It's an advertisement car...what do you expect?

It having a supercharger and 500whp and be sleeper look will not help them sell gum.
[right][snapback]123129[/snapback][/right]

Your right, but sheesh. At least the designer could have taken a course or two. :lol:
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 18 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:It's an advertisement car...what do you expect?

I don't think that's the issue, obviously a car meant to advertise a product has to stand out to some degree. But this is like throwing a nude 500 pound man into a Sunday church sermon :blink:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 18 2005, 09:52 AM Wrote:

I don't think that's the issue, obviously a car meant to advertise a product has to stand out to some degree. But this is like throwing a nude 500 pound man into a Sunday church sermon :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]123132[/snapback][/right]

^^^WELL PUT^^^
Arg, what are those marketing guys thinking at Wrigley's? What a disgraceful paint job on a perfectly good mustang.
:hitit:
well, the car started off as a black mustang, I'm sure it wouldn't take much to take it back to black.
"JUICY FRUIT, IT'S GONNA MOVE YOU"!!

Its just vinyl, peel it off to reveal a nice ride
A prime example of why Tourette's and graphic design don't mix.

Hey Oscar, we should show up at Stockfish with a colour printout and ask if they can build one to our spec! :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 18 2005, 12:46 PM Wrote:A prime example of why Tourette's and graphic design don't mix.

Hey Oscar, we should show up at Stockfish with a colour printout and ask if they can build one to our spec! :lol:
[right][snapback]123160[/snapback][/right]

That colour pattern on the focus? :huh:

Dude are you sniffin' those cans of nightshit when I'm not lookin? :blink:
Hell, the Mustang! I don't wanna do that to the Focus... noone could read the writing!!!

"Whuzzat? Joosey Froot is guna... moo ya? WTF does that mean!" :lol:
Ohhh the mustang! :rolleyes: Are you F-ing nuts? We already have one f-ed up mustang like this in existence. If we have two they may multiply. :lol:
and the interesting part is look how much you guys are talking about this car. Funny part I would prolly never have seen this car otherwise... looks like their adversting guys have some brains. Hey it is getting noticed wether negative or not it's still getting noticed. It has problems, wasn't very thought out but maybe to some point it's still getting the job done. Cuz if you see some bright pink car you are gonna look.
Phantom,Jul 18 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:and the interesting part is look how much you guys are talking about this car. Funny part I would prolly never have seen this car otherwise... looks like their adversting guys have some brains. Hey it is getting noticed wether negative or not it's still getting noticed. It has problems, wasn't very thought out but maybe to some point it's still getting the job done. Cuz if you see some bright pink car you are gonna look.
[right][snapback]123186[/snapback][/right]

Kind of like that CRX thread :ph34r:
:lol:
Pages: 1 2